Matthijs de Ligt

Newcomer

Sure, a lot of his words are trash but he has no reason/gain to lie here. He wouldn't say that unless its done done. Thats why I trust his words in this specific context.

No. Raiola denial doesn't mean shit because he is a liar.

When he transferred Pogba to United, he used to deny any link between his side, Juve and United. He went on to say that Uk and Italian press were battling themselves to see who would do the most fake news. But the truth is Pogback was ON.

The belief i share with you that it is all on the hand of Barcelona is that Ajax is already open to sell the player. The player has just to agree to a destination and it is done in less than a day. However, there is no imminent decision being announced, no move from any party. It is like nothing has changed after Raiola trip. That can only mean that the key to de Ligt future was not in that meeting. They are holding out for Barça to come back.

And i'm getting the vibes Bartomeu will do his savior act again after all the desperation act in the catalan press.

Dunno about you, but it always seem so forced, like a set up : "Oh no, we can't sign him. He is too expensive". Bit like when Sport announced that fake total agreement between PSG and Griezmann while they know everything was done and dusted with Barça months ago. They really like that set up to make it look like they scored a big victory.

Givenchy

Newcomers reaction will be hilarious if De Ligt actually moves to PSG.

hes like Morten 2.0 :lol: its unreal

on his points though, Barto won't be doing his superman routine on this one. reliable or unreliable reports i haven't seen any suggest we are preparing a meeting about De Ligt or willing to change our offer.. its been 'take it or leave it' from the start. Barca mouthpieces have also been going with the 'Barca or money' narrative in the event De Ligt does end up at PSG + Barto making excuses, Abidal liking a quote then deleting it claiming to be hacked :lol:

im expecting Raiola to pop up in Turin next and everyone will be asking 'Pogba to Juve? or is it De Ligt?'

Newcomer

hes like Morten 2.0 :lol: its unreal

on his points though, Barto won't be doing his superman routine on this one. reliable or unreliable reports i haven't seen any suggest we are preparing a meeting about De Ligt or willing to change our offer.. its been 'take it or leave it' from the start. Barca mouthpieces have also been going with the 'Barca or money' narrative in the event De Ligt does end up at PSG + Barto making excuses, Abidal liking a quote then deleting it claiming to be hacked :lol:

im expecting Raiola to pop up in Turin next and everyone will be asking 'Pogba to Juve? or is it De Ligt?'

Unfortunately, i have not followed Morten to see if i do a good impression of him. :/

In normal transfer, i would believe the easy road leading de Ligt to PSG. But, the dutch people are so enamored with Barça. It is like everyone in his club, country, group of friends telling him to chose Barcelona.

Without a last minute Bartomeu intervention, i'm convinced he will go to PSG. But Bartomeu pulled it off once. He can do it twice.

Think i have been drawn into this transfer from defending MU and all the arguing/discussions with Lufstalag. I mean, i don't even really care about a new CB purchase at PSG. What i want is new midfielder, a new goalkeeper and full backs in priority (and please a season of Neymar without injury).

Regarding Raiola, this summer he will score big again. ^^
If he manages to move Donnarumma to PSG, it will be a masterpiece from him because Areola who is his client will ask for a move. 2 commissions from 1 single move.

Last edited:

VN10

Don't forget VN10 and his "sources" who are 100% sure De Ligt is going to Barca. :D

Oh boy, will you be embarrassed soon... ;)

Where did I say that by the way? Only passed on info (from my source, yes) that it 'looks good' and also that I am - personal deduction of the situation - pretty confident he will be play for us next season.

El Barcelona

Oh I missed a lot the couple of days. They found Jair back in the woods, suddenly rumors of De Ligt going to harvest some vegetables in the capital of France. Lovely.

Pericles

We don't believe in the transfer of De Ligt to PSG in France. We will believe it only when the player wears the club jersey. As Newcomer repeats, Barcelona has only pressed a button to divert De Ligt to Barcelona. It's not a transfer like any other, and the De Jong episode taught us humility. Personally, I consider him transferred to Barcelona as long as I did not see an officialization of the PSG. If that's the case, I would not be disappointed because it was the initial scenario. Very little hype around his transfer here, everyone seems to have acquired that he would go to Barcelona. Nice surprise if he comes, we will never have believed if he does not come.

Ajax

Everybody seems to overlook Ajax' role in this saga. First you get an agreement with the player. Then you have to deal with Overmars.

That rumoured 70m deal was on the table but I am sure Ajax will demand some more by now

Jair Ventura

We don't believe in the transfer of De Ligt to PSG in France. We will believe it only when the player wears the club jersey. As Newcomer repeats, Barcelona has only pressed a button to divert De Ligt to Barcelona. It's not a transfer like any other, and the De Jong episode taught us humility. Personally, I consider him transferred to Barcelona as long as I did not see an officialization of the PSG. If that's the case, I would not be disappointed because it was the initial scenario. Very little hype around his transfer here, everyone seems to have acquired that he would go to Barcelona. Nice surprise if he comes, we will never have believed if he does not come.

Do you get off on being this weirdly pessimistic?

VN10

Everybody seems to overlook Ajax' role in this saga. First you get an agreement with the player. Then you have to deal with Overmars.

That rumoured 70m deal was on the table but I am sure Ajax will demand some more by now

I understand that it's your hope, but Ajax is not the problem since both Barca and Paris already have an agreement with Ajax.

Raketa10

What are your feeling guys ??

I think there’s still a chance we get him but I see there’s a lot of doubt around here

I was optimistic before but after the last couple of days I don't think he will be joining us. I don't believe Raiola ever wanted him to join Barca and he is working as much as he can to prevent that from happening, no to mention PSG is offering more.

Home of Barca Fans