Matthijs de Ligt

tacticvarium

FDJ would also have not signed for us if he was in De Ligt's situation now:lol:. He is probably regretting his decision after seeing that our sporting project was actually horrible and that Shitverde & his bitches are still staying. Barça was extremely lucky to close the deal before Liverpool disaster and CdR defeat.

Raketa10

You guys do realize right, that the papers/news-outlets nowadays are alle about clickbait? Everything revolves around getting those page click to earn money. What do you think get most clicks? Negative news for Barca ofcourse.

Latest info I've received: Barca and team-MdL are still negotiating, but it is looking good. It could still be announced this weekend or early next week. Barca informed MdL that if all goes well, they would love to present both Dutch players in the same press conference somewhere towards the end of June.

Dude come on, no one is buying this "info" bullshit. Why would anyone give you details about negotiations for MDL? Unless you are his relative or close friend (and I sincerely doubt you are) please stop with this nonsense.

Newcomer

Mbappe is a Ronaldo fanboy, not necessarily a Real Madrid fan.

Yes his father has regular contacts with Real Madrid and yes Real Madrid has excellent relations with PSG, but just like De Jong who almost joined PSG, if the time is right and there are enough opportunities and money being thrown at him, I don't see why he can't join us or another elite, non-Real Madrid club.

I didn't say he is a Real Madrid fan.

It is just that they are tapping him up constantly. He has a certain ego and i'm sure he is pleased Real Madrid is rubbing him the good way.

I even think the way he reacted lately is because of that. Since he knows Real Madrid is promising all kind of things, he can make a power play on PSG to get the same things. And if they don't, he will get that elsewhere as he said.

It is exactly like seduction of a girl.

Newcomer

FDJ would also have not signed for us if he was in De Ligt's situation now:lol:. He is probably regretting his decision after seeing that our sporting project was actually horrible and that Shitverde & his bitches are still staying. Barça was extremely lucky to close the deal before Liverpool disaster and CdR defeat.

Lol.
De Jong is the happiest guy. He doesn't reget one bit. I even think he doesn't care/mind Valverde at all. He will maybe have some reserves about the coach when he will start working with him, but not now.

You are right about the fact de Jong wouldn't have joined Barça if he was in de Ligt situation : Barça had to make a last minute gazump to please him. De Ligt is still waiting for the same.

Newcomer

The real Ajax source, Mike Verweij from the Netherlands said De Ligt is signing with PSG.

That is true that he is top tier but, at the end, de Jong changed his mind and Verweij earlier reports turned out to be wrong.

Verweij has said PSG is leading the race, not that de Ligt is signing.

I'll hold out any enthusiasm until i don't read news like PSG and Ajax CEO/sporting directors meeting to ink the deal. I have not even read one source saying PSG has offered anything to Ajax, which shows the deal is far from done.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
That is true that he is top tier but, at the end, de Jong changed his mind and Verweij earlier reports turned out to be wrong.

Verweij has said PSG is leading the race, not that de Ligt is signing.

I'll hold out any enthusiasm until i don't read news like PSG and Ajax CEO/sporting directors meeting to ink the deal. I have not even read one source saying PSG has offered anything to Ajax, which shows the deal is far from done.

I think Ajax had made De Ligt’s tranfer fee known to the world: 75m and he is yours. It does not matter to Ajax who they sell him to. PSG did it in the way any other club would have done it: getting the player to agree first and then send the selling club a check. The tough part was getting De Ligt to say yes, the easy part is sending Ajax a check for 75m.

Newcomer

I think Ajax had made De Ligt’s tranfer fee known to the world: 75m and he is yours. It does not matter to Ajax who they sell him to. PSG did it in the way any other club would have done it: getting the player to agree first and then send the selling club a check. The tough part was getting De Ligt to say yes, the easy part is sending Ajax a check for 75m.

What i'm saying is there are report he chose PSG and all, but yet no words of PSG contacting Ajax to pay the check.

When Barça really sealed the deal with de Jong, they did the paperwork swiftly afterwards. Already 2 days of supposed agreement but nothing to see. Which means the so called agreement is not that total.

Jair Ventura

What i'm saying is there are report he chose PSG and all, but yet no words of PSG contacting Ajax to pay the check.

When Barça really sealed the deal with de Jong, they did the paperwork swiftly afterwards. Already 2 days of supposed agreement but nothing to see. Which means the so called agreement is not that total.

I presume because Leonardo hasn’t been officially announced.

Zidane82

What are your feeling guys ??

I think there’s still a chance we get him but I see there’s a lot of doubt around here

Campos

He's just playing hard to get like a little schoolboy.
Still think Papa Barto will save the day.

Don't think Nasser is ready for this. KO twice in a row :bartomeu:

i_bleed_blaugrana

Mino came out and said the PSG rumors were fake news. I had kinda given up hope on this for the last couple of days but that made me feel better.

I don't believe that tweet about him not coming here due to a lack of playing time. His only competition is Pique, who only has 2 seasons tops left anyways and de Ligt is good enough that he could bench Pique, judging how Valverde handled the whole Lenglet/Umtiti situation.

I doubt this will be resolved before July, especially with Mino's words. If this was close, he have absolutely no reason to do that so he has gotta be telling the truth.

Newcomer

Mino came out and said the PSG rumors were fake news. I had kinda given up hope on this for the last couple of days but that made me feel better.

I don't believe that tweet about him not coming here due to a lack of playing time. His only competition is Pique, who only has 2 seasons tops left anyways and de Ligt is good enough that he could bench Pique, judging how Valverde handled the whole Lenglet/Umtiti situation.

I doubt this will be resolved before July, especially with Mino's words. If this was close, he have absolutely no reason to do that so he has gotta be telling the truth.
Mino words are trash. He said the same thing when he transferred Pogba to United. Last person to believe.

What you can believe is there is still no immediate move after his little meeting in Paris. Which means nothing is done like done done. And until it is over, it is game on from everyone.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Mino words are trash. He said the same thing when he transferred Pogba to United. Last person to believe.

What you can believe is there is still no immediate move after his little meeting in Paris. Which means nothing is done like done done. And until it is over, it is game on from everyone.

Sure, a lot of his words are trash but he has no reason/gain to lie here. He wouldn't say that unless its done done. Thats why I trust his words in this specific context.

Home of Barca Fans