Mavericky Puig

Andresito

Staff member
Who's the better player? @BBZ

Eo8hWmyXYAA7QKr

Messi983

Not sure what Koeman sees in Pjanic and Busi. Both super slow. They are fecking weak too.

Pjanić has only played 170 minutes in La Liga, not really that much. Busi on the other hand almost 700 minutes already despite him missing some games, lol.

But anyway, as I've said many times before Puig is not competing for his minutes with Busi or Pjanić but with FDJ. And Frenkie is a key player for Koeman.

Porque

What's your point? He came in as a sub in 65 minutes. Barcelona already down 3 goals by then. Did Juve scored after he came in? No, If anything, you should whine about him not being a starter.

Puig deserves more opportunities obviously. But an RAC1 awarded MOTM cameo in a 3-0 drubbing to support this is stretching it.

Let's go with Firpo-Umtiti-Mingueza in defence as well. 0 goals conceeded with that trio playing...

fergus90

Puig deserves more opportunities obviously. But an RAC1 awarded MOTM cameo in a 3-0 drubbing to support this is stretching it.

Let's go with Firpo-Umtiti-Mingueza in defence as well. 0 goals conceeded with that trio playing...

It's not about the MOTM that's here nor there. It's about the noticeable difference he makes to the team when he plays. He deserved continuity on the back of last season.

serghei

It's not about the MOTM that's here nor there. It's about the noticeable difference he makes to the team when he plays. He deserved continuity on the back of last season.

It's noticeable how the game and the passes just become quicker when he plays. He has initiative and wants to move the ball faster and with more purpose. How is that something not worth having in the team? Why, just because he's missing 10cm in height and 2-3 kgs in muscle-mass?

Please... it's stupid.

Get back to 4-3-3

De jong-Pedri-Puig
Dembele-Brithwaite-Messi

YES. Best moving, quickest and most combinative midfield. Dembele - Fati (when he gets back) on the wings. Messi centrally until he goes, and after that splash the cash on Haaland.

Last edited:

xXKonan

MD claims Koeman will trust Puig more after his performance vs Juventus.

Yeah, I gotta see to believe. Guy comes from the bench and does well and doesn't play for the next two-three games is how Koeman is trusting of Puig.

vuji_31

we will see in sunday.

I is is time for changes, and hope so dutchman will be smar tand recognize his mistake, while it is not in his nature.

serghei

MD claims Koeman will trust Puig more after his performance vs Juventus.

Yeah, I gotta see to believe. Guy comes from the bench and does well and doesn't play for the next two-three games is how Koeman is trusting of Puig.

In before he uses Puig or Pedri and never both :lol:.

vuji_31

It looks weak in defense, but every team will play park the bus anyway.

So you need player that can track back, and these 3 are best we have.

Richard.H

Well, Frenkie-Puig-Pedri looks shit on paper. I am all for 433, and I guess Frenkie+Puig/Pedri+Pjanic/Busquets would be a good compromise for now.

The problem is FDJ needs two strong mids to cover him which Pedri and Puig are not. Playing with the 3 would indeed be a disaster. We have seen time and time again that FDJ as the lone DM never works.

Laplacian

Pedri and Riqui should be the third midfielder in the attacking midfielder role. The other two midfielders should be a pure defensive midfielder, and FdJ.

Richard.H

Also, why don't we pack the midfield? It seems like a great idea for how crap the defense is. Play a 4-5-1 with Brath as lone striker and Messi in mid or Messi as supersub mid. Worth a try because we have better talent in midfield.

Home of Barca Fans