Mavericky Puig

vegitot

Always a bright spark in our team whenever he plays. Just goes to show he should be an undisputed starter in this team as long as Pedri is injured. Gavi is good, but he can't play as an '8', Puig can. Gavi should be replacing Busquets, with De Jong moving to CDM.

Neither Puig can play as an 8. Gavi is still raw but does better at that position. De Jong can not replace Busquest role. If he can, he already did.

George_Costanza

Vegitot is either a misspell or short for vagina fruit! He is probably Puig's number one fan on this planet. Can someone calculate how many posts he has on this thread? I think he could pass all posters not only on the Barcaforum but in any Puig-related sports forum or social media; this is not a joke! In a love-hate relationship, this guy pretends to hate Puig but secretly loves him to death and probably suffers from an obsessive addictive disorder like Celebrity Worship Syndrome. I mean, I probably popularized Puig's thread, but he is the engine of this thread. Sometimes, I think he joined Barcaforum solely to talk about Puig, his first post was about Puig. After that, he talks about Puig in this thread, in Pedri's thread, Koeman thread, Messi thread, etc. Probably he printed that Van Puig Perse picture made it poster-sized, framed it, and stuck it on his bathroom door.

vegitot

Vegitot is either a misspell or short for vagina fruit! He is probably Puig's number one fan on this planet. Can someone calculate how many posts he has on this thread? I think he could pass all posters not only on the Barcaforum but in any Puig-related sports forum or social media; this is not a joke! In a love-hate relationship, this guy pretends to hate Puig but secretly loves him to death and probably suffers from an obsessive addictive disorder like Celebrity Worship Syndrome. I mean, I probably popularized Puig's thread, but he is the engine of this thread. Sometimes, I think he joined Barcaforum solely to talk about Puig, his first post was about Puig. After that, he talks about Puig in this thread, in Pedri's thread, Koeman thread, Messi thread, etc. Probably he printed that Van Puig Perse picture made it poster-sized, framed it, and stuck it on his bathroom door.

Switch account from Bobo to this. Good.

Sorry i don't have fetist for this lad. Too weak. This lad is Van Pussy, not Van Persie :lol:

Btw, should remind that it is actually start from you (before switch to Bobo account). Remember when we discuss about Puig's performance with U21, probably a year ago.

Last edited:

TRY_Aze

I disagree with the first sentence. You did describe the rest poetically. But this is a free environment. His thoughts add color to the forum, no matter how much I dislike it

vegitot

I disagree with the first sentence. You did describe the rest poetically. But this is a free environment. His thoughts add color to the forum, no matter how much I dislike it

That Geogre/Bobo maybe has schizophrenia in real life so i feel for him/her.

Bobo32

It's a bit funny, this veggie thot poster has claimed I have been what 10 other users? I have one account, what would I do with more?
I also maintain my positions and don't do a 360 turn out of nothing, yet he has the guts to call me schizo lol

KingLeo10

It's a bit funny, this veggie thot poster has claimed I have been what 10 other users? I have one account, what would I do with more?
I also maintain my positions and don't do a 360 turn out of nothing, yet he has the guts to call me schizo lol

You meant to say "do a 180 turn out of nothing". Genius :mou:

Home of Barca Fans