Mavericky Puig

Horatio

You're welcome
It's a bit funny, this veggie thot poster has claimed I have been what 10 other users? I have one account, what would I do with more?
I also maintain my positions and don't do a 360 turn out of nothing, yet he has the guts to call me schizo lol

That was me. Hello George.

vegitot

It's a bit funny, this veggie thot poster has claimed I have been what 10 other users? I have one account, what would I do with more?
I also maintain my positions and don't do a 360 turn out of nothing, yet he has the guts to call me schizo lol

Dunno. Just like one person with multiple telephone numbers. It is your right, why ask me :lol:

frostdude1

The hate in here is unreal. Just goes to show how quickly fans can be swayed by a coach?s decision. Fans in here are just as bad as the Madridistas who turned on Casillas when Mourinho took over RM.

vegitot

Geogre costanza is actually a better user name than Bobo32. Though change of style is necessary sometime, especially on internet forum when you sometime want to chat with yourself or create another personality.

Bobo32

Geogre costanza is actually a better user name than Bobo32. Though change of style is necessary sometime, especially on internet forum when you sometime want to chat with yourself or create another personality.

Bobo32 is a better name than yours, what does it even mean?

Bobo32

It's nice to see George Costanza back, I only heard about him and read some of his early posts by chance when browsing. I hope he continues to post.
I wonder if he lost confidence in the player of this thread after Koemans continued mishandling of him?

vegitot

It's nice to see George Costanza back, I only heard about him and read some of his early posts by chance when browsing. I hope he continues to post.
I wonder if he lost confidence in the player of this thread after Koemans continued mishandling of him?

Hey it's your account. You can switch everytime you want.

Bobo32

Great thread on Puig's strengths and weaknesses

https://twitter.com/DKostanjsak/status/1441776191896178688

A nice link and it was decent, but not really great in my opinion. I agree with him mostly, but his descriptions aren't really telling so much: first he puts Puigs constant positioning between the lines as his main strength, then he mentions him dropping deep to get the ball as a weakness... I think it's good to switch things up, and I also think his tendency to be very aggressive in his pressing is something great, I don't agree with this "ball-watching stuff, the ball is the most important thing, then it's team mates and spaces, then it's opponents.

Joan

A nice link and it was decent, but not really great in my opinion. I agree with him mostly, but his descriptions aren't really telling so much: first he puts Puigs constant positioning between the lines as his main strength, then he mentions him dropping deep to get the ball as a weakness... I think it's good to switch things up, and I also think his tendency to be very aggressive in his pressing is something great, I don't agree with this "ball-watching stuff, the ball is the most important thing, then it's team mates and spaces, then it's opponents.

Right. Can't talk about a player's weaknesses if he's got none.

Home of Barca Fans