Mavericky Puig

Bobo32

His weaknesses as I see them currently are:
-decision making/success rate: he often forces situations too early and is too eager to play the decisive ball
-related, but he also fixes his mind sometimes on a certain pass, without being able to cancel the action and change his mind.
-he plays with high risk in buildup, sometimes he is a bit too sloppy in realizing where the danger is there.
-a couple of games where he started, he seemed to have trouble wit his energy management.

Overall I love his style and think he has few weaknesses for the way of playing I want. But I always see his mistakes, and write about them here. I think these points I made above would quickly disappear if he started to play regularly under a coach who trusted him and told him to relax.

Messigician

His weaknesses as I see them currently are:
-decision making/success rate: he often forces situations too early and is too eager to play the decisive ball
-related, but he also fixes his mind sometimes on a certain pass, without being able to cancel the action and change his mind.
-he plays with high risk in buildup, sometimes he is a bit too sloppy in realizing where the danger is there.
-a couple of games where he started, he seemed to have trouble wit his energy management.

Overall I love his style and think he has few weaknesses for the way of playing I want. But I always see his mistakes, and write about them here. I think these points I made above would quickly disappear if he started to play regularly under a coach who trusted him and told him to relax.

These aren't flaws you're just too use to sterile football and forgot how Xavi and Iniesta would play like that too. Hish risk is how you unlock a parked bus.

Disappointed in you Bobo seems Koeman brainwashed you

Bobo32

These aren't flaws you're just too use to sterile football and forgot how Xavi and Iniesta would play like that too. Hish risk is how you unlock a parked bus.

Disappointed in you Bobo seems Koeman brainwashed you

Koeman asked Puig to play more into space lol!
I prefer very safe football it is true, but you need some players being unpredictable yes. I still dream about Puig+Thiago in midfield.

serghei

He did well. Created danger, had a good pass for Memphis, not converted, could've had a goal. Was active and made very few errors.

jamrock

He always plays well when given the chance, like I've said good option to have in the squad, he shouldn't be black balled

JamDav1982

He did fairly well and was better than Coutinho.

More or less playing at AM in a diamond. Have said before that AM would suit him most but Barca will rarely play it.

Home of Barca Fans