Mavericky Puig

George_Costanza

Reported.

Feel free to offer a bet and will see if will accept from there.

I will take up your 'Puig will be world class within two years' claim as a bet no bother. Starting from when claimed it.

BV_ae83IMAEMS6F.jpg

You really remind me of this movie scene in the "Scent of a Woman".

Mr. Trask: I'm going to recommend to the disciplinary committee that you be expelled, Mr. Sims. You are a cover-up artist and you are a liar.

Frank Slade: But not a snitch.

Trask: Excuse me?

Slade: No, I don't think I will.

Trask: Mr. Slade.

Slade: This is such a crock of shit.

George_Costanza

Aye top banter as usual.

Anyway. You got a bet to offer yet Georgie?

You a rat Jamsnitch! How many times did you report me just cuz you lose?

Rule-breaking is a natural part of growing and developing. A little bit of rule-breaking is essential for understanding where boundaries come from. In terms of social development, a child who constantly snitches can have a big impact on their relationships. Snitching too much will take away their ability to decide on their own morals and learn to manage conflict.

I'm sure your social media personality reflects the real you.

Report this too pls

vegitot

I'm in!

What's the bet? I would say banning you, Jamidiot, Vagina, Calcutta for a year. How about it?

If he doesn't get minutes under Xavi, I won't post here for a year, or make it official for a mod to ban me for a year.

Lol what kind of this lame bet??? Why don't put some money in there? And you have Bobo account or maybe more. Who care if you post here or somewhere else. You are not that important dawg, life is still there with or without you.

When will you back to Bobo personality?

JohnN

The bet should be like so:
If George loses, he has to post in this thread every day bashing Puig.
If jam loses, he has to post in this thread every day praising puig.

Both will need to argue and support their posts.

JamDav1982

Rule-breaking is a natural part of growing and developing. A little bit of rule-breaking is essential for understanding where boundaries come from. In terms of social development, a child who constantly snitches can have a big impact on their relationships. Snitching too much will take away their ability to decide on their own morals and learn to manage conflict.

Report this too pls

Snitches get bitches.... that not the saying?

Simply reporting you as it is easy with all your bile and you cried off and disappeared for months on end due to it last time. Simples.

I shall snitch once more. Lets this be a warning to you if step out of line buster.

Anyway.

Got a bet yet Bobo?

Last edited:

BBZ8800

I don't see too much similarities between George and Bobo, except a love for Puig.
But millions of fans around the world are polluted with Puig and similar players due to 2008-2012, La Masia is golden, we don't buy superstars we create them, more than a club and similar shit propaganda from media and cules social media accounts.

Their English/phrases/sentence construction is on miles different level.
And George often loses his nerves and curses easily at a few users, while Bobo was attacked a lot of times and was calm in the beginning and later lost his nerves here and there but only when he was insulted.

I mean, I was accused of being at least 5 different users (biraboyz lol, Tackle) because I used to write an unpopular opinions against Barca DNA and defending EV.
Since I think that I am NOT those other users (lol), our forum has a history of wrong accusations.

I might be wrong, but then George/Bobo would be a GOAT level con man.

Messigician

Report this too pls

Dw bro he reported me too like 3x in a row and just laughed at the clown

gasgas

I don't see too much similarities between George and Bobo, except a love for Puig.
But millions of fans around the world are polluted with Puig and similar players due to 2008-2012, La Masia is golden, we don't buy superstars we create them, more than a club and similar shit propaganda from media and cules social media accounts.

Their English/phrases/sentence construction is on miles different level.
And George often loses his nerves and curses easily at a few users, while Bobo was attacked a lot of times and was calm in the beginning and later lost his nerves here and there but only when he was insulted.

I mean, I was accused of being at least 5 different users (biraboyz lol, Tackle) because I used to write an unpopular opinions against Barca DNA and defending EV.
Since I think that I am NOT those other users (lol), our forum has a history of wrong accusations.

I might be wrong, but then George/Bobo would be a GOAT level con man.

I think you are our beloved former mod, Flavia

Home of Barca Fans