Mavericky Puig

JamDav1982

The puig haters can't give the young man a break, he will play more & contribute more than under koeman or he won't.

Only bobo thinks the kid is the next coming of xavi, but his haters make it out like some who say he can definitely contribute off more the bench, is saying he is better than Frankie lol.

No one is arguing against any point between Puig and Frenkie as far as can see.

JamDav1982

Can you show me some edvidences that Puig takes the most risk, best dribbler, best eyes for the pass??? What is his chance created, through ball, dribbling stats??? Seem bullshit stuffs.

Same way he is made out to be a goal scorer due to two pre season goals when has scored something like 4 goals in last 5 seasons for Barca first and B team.

Zidane82

Ouch !

Riqui Puig on Instagram " Thanks for everything you've done for me boss, which is absolutely nothing. Adios puta." #FCB

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Ouch !

Riqui Puig on Instagram " Thanks for everything you've done for me boss, which is absolutely nothing. Adios puta." #FCB

Is this a failed attempt at satire or is this coming from a fake account? I have a hard time believing he'd be stupid enough to post something like that.

George_Costanza

We should take bets for if Puig gets to play more or not.

I'm in!

What's the bet? I would say banning you, Jamidiot, Vagina, Calcutta for a year. How about it?

If he doesn't get minutes under Xavi, I won't post here for a year, or make it official for a mod to ban me for a year.

George_Costanza

Is this a failed attempt at satire or is this coming from a fake account? I have a hard time believing he'd be stupid enough to post something like that.

It was a joke posted on Twitter from a well-known account. Can't believe some of you thought it was real and re-posted here.

JamDav1982

I'm in!

What's the bet? I would say banning you, Jamidiot, Vagina, Calcutta for a year. How about it?

If he doesn't get minutes under Xavi, I won't post here for a year, or make it official for a mod to ban me for a year.

Reported.

Feel free to offer a bet and will see if will accept from there.

I will take up your 'Puig will be world class within two years' claim as a bet no bother. Starting from when claimed it.

Home of Barca Fans