Mavericky Puig

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
30 players have started in official games for FC Barcelona this season. Riqui Puig is not one of them...
He started in the mighty Maradona cup though and was arguably the best player on the pitch. His understanding with Alves was so nice to see.
A shame if I never get to see him start 4-5 games in a row for Barcelona, together with Busquets (and Messi, but that's too late)

Calma. He is getting his only start of the season against Linares Deportivo on January 5

ajnotkeith

Evidently doesn't have the ambition to become a serious pro footballer if he'll still stay at Barca. 5 successive managers have seen practically no use for him except Setien who unglued his ass from the bench occasionally.

If he has potential, he sure as hell won't reach it warming the bench every year.

khaled_a_d

SPORT reports that his price is just 10m, not on the transfer list, but the club wouldn't mind selling him. With Pedri's return he'll be way back on the bench.

Translation: We will accept a Konrad type of deal for him, just hoping it won't be Monchu or Miranda kind of deals

BBZ8800

Translation: We will accept a Konrad type of deal for him, just hoping it won't be Monchu or Miranda kind of deals

I would take the money and run if anyone pays 2m for him.

Even though I see no reason why would anyone pay even that.

Ok, maybe for Youtube and social media worth.

JohnN

We have Gavi, Pedri, Nico, FDJ and Grandpa busi. He is 6th choice, on low wages. If he has no problem with that current status I have no problem keeping him.

Catta

Next game Gavi and Busi are suspended. Pedri still injured. Our only mids beside him will be Nico and Frenkie, and I wouldn't be surprised if he still doesn't get a start.

Andresito

Staff member
Next game Gavi and Busi are suspended. Pedri still injured. Our only mids beside him will be Nico and Frenkie, and I wouldn't be surprised if he still doesn't get a start.

4-2-3-1 with Coutinho in front of Nico and Frenkie?

George_Costanza

We have Gavi, Pedri, Nico, FDJ and Grandpa busi. He is 6th choice, on low wages. If he has no problem with that current status I have no problem keeping him.

Exactly, On his day, he can provide plenty to Barcelona, and more importantly, he is on a low wage. Him staying or moving won't affect the team from a financial perspective. Also, he is not a replacement for FDJ, Busi, and Nico since he isn't a CDM. His competitions are only Pedri and Gavi.

Home of Barca Fans