Mavericky Puig

Andresito

Staff member
Bar?a wants Puig to leave in the summer but the player has always been adamant about not leaving. One of the possibility considered by the club is to give him the letter of freedom and terminate his contract. [sport]

I'm sure we have a gang of forumers who are ready to adopt him.
[MENTION=29755]Bobo32[/MENTION] [MENTION=30079]Iniesta Ultra[/MENTION] [MENTION=6450]BerkeleyBernie[/MENTION] [MENTION=6099]JamDav1982[/MENTION]

Bobo32

That last one would surely only make him into a chorizo given the chance, or maybe a haggis... I would not trust him at all.

Yeah if the manager doesn't intend to use him for one minute no matter the circumstance - neither when the team plays well and already won, or when they play very poorly and need energy (which everyone will agree he always brought), and not to rotate a bit even when three other midfielders are injured, then the club of course will look to get rid of him. He is probably on a very low contract, always performed when given the chance, and never moaned when not given the chance.

It would be a bit of a poetic end to his Barcelona career, a very bittersweet poetic end, if he scored that golazo in his last game for the club, a 18 minute substitution where he clearly showed he was someone to count on, separated by months of sitting on the bench on both ends of it pretty much.

ajnotkeith

That last one would surely only make him into a chorizo given the chance, or maybe a haggis... I would not trust him at all.

Yeah if the manager doesn't intend to use him for one minute no matter the circumstance - neither when the team plays well and already won, or when they play very poorly and need energy (which everyone will agree he always brought), and not to rotate a bit even when three other midfielders are injured, then the club of course will look to get rid of him. He is probably on a very low contract, always performed when given the chance, and never moaned when not given the chance.

It would be a bit of a poetic end to his Barcelona career, a very bittersweet poetic end, if he scored that golazo in his last game for the club, a 18 minute substitution where he clearly showed he was someone to count on, separated by months of sitting on the bench on both ends of it pretty much.

Who can forget his iconic scowls at Koeman?

Andresito

Staff member
Not to sound like a broken record.. but we have the 5 coaches that have already ignored him after seeing him in action.

Now that he's apparently free real estate, there are about 2-3 coaches IN THE WORLD who are willing to take him in. Mind you, this is a top 5 midfielder, a player who supposedly will become a better player than Xavi. 3 coaches.

At this point, I don't think he'll even have a better career than Alena.

Porque

If they promote, he is going to go to Piques Andorra and be part player, part coach, part owner, part caddy, part influencer, part man, full asshole.

vegitot

My bet: this bum will retire when Barca terminate his contract. Then will tell something like rather retire than playing for other clubs because of his love for Barca. Then his stupid cults like bobo/george, serhei will attack EV, Koeman, Xavi, Lucho... for wasting a generation talent lol.

delancey

My bet: this bum will retire when Barca terminate his contract. Then will tell something like rather retire than playing for other clubs because of his love for Barca. Then his stupid cults like bobo/george, serhei will attack EV, Koeman, Xavi, Lucho... for wasting a generation talent lol.

Bobo is George? 😳

Porque

So in the end, Koeman wins

mortal-kombat-fight.gif

Home of Barca Fans