Mavericky Puig

Andresito

Staff member
Still waiting for Pep or Klopp to sign this baller.

Relax, top clubs won't pass up on a world class player on a free.

Can you imagine, in 30 years, there'll be Youtube videos named "BIGGEST CONSPIRACY IN FOOTBALL", talking about how the whole world neglected Puig's WORLD CLASS talent, and how coaches out of spite jointly destroyed a potential Ballon d'Or winner's career.

vegitot

Relax, top clubs won't pass up on a world class player on a free.

Can you imagine, in 30 years, there'll be Youtube videos named "BIGGEST CONSPIRACY IN FOOTBALL", talking about how the whole world neglected Puig's WORLD CLASS talent, and how coaches out of spite jointly destroyed a potential Ballon d'Or winner's career.

That youtube channel must named Iniesta Ultra :koeman:

Messi983

Joan M? Batlle (Sport journalist): "We have to use Cucurella as an example for Riqui Puig. He decided to grow, to progress, to look for life outside of the Camp Nou. He is now a made footballer. Riqui, meanwhile, is stuck in the ostracism at Bar?a's first team."

vegitot

Consider as trash -> club want to get rid of -> no club will take trash -> Maverciky claims only want to play for Barca -> repeat.

It's been like 3 years already.

Last edited:

Porque

Clubs that he doesn't need to move house for
Girona
Espanyol
Andorra

Decent options if he still wants the midnight Pique Colada's. Won't have that status of being a Barca player though.

vegitot

Clubs that he doesn't need to move house for
Girona
Espanyol
Andorra

Decent options if he still wants the midnight Pique Colada's. Won't have that status of being a Barca player though.

Can not get attention without Barca player status.

Bobo32

Joan M? Batlle (Sport journalist): "We have to use Cucurella as an example for Riqui Puig. He decided to grow, to progress, to look for life outside of the Camp Nou. He is now a made footballer. Riqui, meanwhile, is stuck in the ostracism at Bar?a's first team."

And when they played together a couple of weeks ago, Riqui clearly overshone Cucurella, who is also quite good however. Cucurella is one year older than Puig.

Bobo32

You can only play the opponent in front of you. Unfortunately, Puig doesn't play that often, but when he does, he over shines most players, especially Cucurella.

Gnidrologist

Bobo doesn't understand that his lovechild has mental problems, which prevents him fulfill his talents that, i have no doubt he, has. It's like motherly love that some people here and in general fan base have. He's cute, nice talented boy with seemingly good work ethic on the field. I wanted him to succeed like no other, because i was excited with some of his silky skills, but he just hasn't worked hard on himself at all during these years. He seems to be one of those prodigies, who get cocky about their innate talent and stop working, because they assume everything will be set for them on the silver platter by default. Bad parenting, librul cultur in a nutshell.

Oh and he's a catalan. Catalonia is one of the most librul/leftist spoiled/woke parts of Spain. He's just apt product of such culture. Coddled snowflake, who expects everything good to happen, while mostly investing pretty smiles and nice guy attitude instead of hard work. :)

Pedri seems to be complete opposite of him mentally. Even more innate talent, but more humble and down to earth, ambitious, willing to succeed and knowing what to do for that.

Last edited:

Bobo32

Bobo doesn't understand that his lovechild has mental problems, which prevents him fulfill his talents that, i have no doubt he, has. It's like motherly love that some people here and in general fan base have. He's cute, nice talented boy with seemingly good work ethic on the field. I wanted him to succeed like no other, because i was excited with some of his silky skills, but he just hasn't worked hard on himself at all during these years. He seems to be one of those prodigies, who get cocky about their innate talent and stop working, because they assume everything will be set for them on the silver platter by default. Bad parenting, librul cultur in a nutshell.

Oh and he's a catalan. Catalonia is one of the most librul/leftist spoiled/woke parts of Spain. He's just apt product of such culture. Coddled snowflake, who expects everything good to happen, while mostly investing pretty smiles and nice guy attitude instead of hard work. :)

Pedri seems to be complete opposite of him mentally. Even more innate talent, but more humble and down to earth, ambitious, willing to succeed and knowing what to do for that.

Your talk looks very cheap to me.

You comment on his appearance, as though his "cute looks" had anything to do with anything. Who the fuck cares about his looks, beside BBZ? You assume a lot about his mentality, thinking process, and work ethic, but there is no hint of truth or reasoning behind it. It is clearly something you have drawn up in your own head over there in the Baltic, while Puig is in Catalonia and performing very well the few chances he gets on the pitch. He is only training, and reportedly partying, and then playing games once every full moon or so, but still maintains a very high level when he plays. I don't think I ever saw a player as professional and loyal, it is one of his major strengths it seems like.

You also seem to despise the culture of the club and region which you follow? I kind of do as well, but it seems very strange to me the way you argue there.

Catta

How can anyone call Puig professional. When Koeman became manager, he said to Puig and Pedri they need to get more muscle mass to improve, one of them did, while the other thought he knows better than the manager. One of them won the golden boy, while the other won Piques heart. That example shows who is professional and who is not.

Home of Barca Fans