Mavericky Puig

Bobo32

Dammit Bobo, so much junk people spew here on Puig and you gotta add to it!

Not too great sensei for irony, sarcasms and drunken silliness do you have :) But I appreciate your appreciation for Puig! I will continue to follow this player, either here or on benficaforum.com!

Iniesta Ultra

Not too great sensei for irony, sarcasms and drunken silliness do you have :) But I appreciate your appreciation for Puig! I will continue to follow this player, either here or on benficaforum.com!

I appreciate sarcasm when it's funny, crass movie quotes and stupid candy bar buys don't qualify.

Also fun fact I actually did get real threats of violence from family members of players when I exposed flaws in their game on volleyball forums in the past. That I can appreciate!

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Wasn't a question of appreciating, but recognizing! I thought these pastas were fun, educating and well-placed at the time.

What is the ceiling for Kessie? Nico? Ilaix?

Riqui certainly won't win a top 5 league as a sure starter that's for sure.

OVI9323

Pique goes to private areas of the clubs where they do not allow people to bring mobile phones because there are many players who accompany Pique who spend time with models, even if they are married.

@socialitet5

Now you're probably asking why I put this here??? Well, let's keep on with this 100% reliable piece of information

Gerard Piqu? has been going to a lot of parties in night clubs and restaurants lately, with Riqui Puig. Piqu? spends at least €2,000 on a night out.

@socialitet5

Friend... I think it's safe to say that Puig is the reason why this poor Pique is not with his beloved Wife Shakira anymore, he was influenced by Puig The Hookah's Master

xXKonan

So he would rather go out and be a party animal with Pique than be a serious football player.

Yeah, there's a reason why there were rumors under Koeman that most of the first team and even younger players had no symphony with him, not like he was some poor kid either, his family are wealthy and he could retire now and it wouldn't hurt him in the slightest.

Messi983

FVEjmOrXsAANswu

Porque

The bigger question is why Pique as a middle-aged successful businessman wants to be running around with pre-pubescent looking Puig. Maybe the rumours are true, and his schlong really is 6-foot long. And he merely wants to be in its presence.

As for Puig. Good individual talent, wrong height, wrong build and above all wrong attitude. Wants to live like a star without paying his dues. No wonder K-Dawg hated him and Xavi alienated him (but persisted in playing Pique- so what kind of fucked up message is that!?).

If he was more professional he may have had more opportunities.

Home of Barca Fans