Mavericky Puig

vegitot

Not even a good talent. The fact Spain youth teams never call him up (only in 2020 when he is 21 and has some good games here, play only 3 games for Spain U21) show that he is never rated. Alena (same generation), for example, had several Spain youth performances.

FinBarcelonafan

Puigs mind he made it in life because he sits on Barca bench and hangs out with Pique. Which of course, isn't bad achievement. Sadly he could do more.

He is like 35 years old Pique in his mind but stuck in a body of a 16 year old. Peter Pan of Pique.

Iniesta Ultra

Can only imagine how Puig would've really stagnated if he weren't partying all the weeks he wasn't played on the pitch. When I've had shoulder injuries in the past and couldn't train at the dojo I stayed fit dancing in clubs. Pique mentoring and still playing well.

Iniesta Ultra

Can only imagine how Puig would've really stagnated if he weren't partying all the weeks he wasn't played on the pitch. When I've had shoulder injuries in the past and couldn't train at the dojo I stayed fit dancing in clubs. Pique mentoring and still playing well, maybe Pique will have the courage to have a private word with Xavi when things get even uglier. An amigo intervention of sorts, we deserve such drama after what we've been through.

FinBarcelonafan

Can only imagine how Puig would've really stagnated if he weren't partying all the weeks he wasn't played on the pitch. When I've had shoulder injuries in the past and couldn't train at the dojo I stayed fit dancing in clubs. Pique mentoring and still playing well.

Try to explain that to the coach haha

Messi983

FViZHa-XEAIJFFG

Andresito

Staff member
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Experience the thrill of a lifetime. Play at Camp Nou.</p>— FC Barcelona (@FCBarcelona) <a href="https://twitter.com/FCBarcelona/status/1538929800420765711?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 20, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Home of Barca Fans