Mavericky Puig

Messi983

Congrats to Mavericky to survive another season in the club.

Seriously, we're offloading good players and keeping likes of him around.

MTL_Barca

Congrats to Mavericky to survive another season in the club.

Seriously, we're offloading good players and keeping likes of him around.

I mean who's gonna buy him? :lol: At this point we probably just keep him around for social media content. Doesn't earn much, is totally fine with riding the bench, offers are probably loans by small clubs at best...it's really whatever if he's here or not, doesn't make a difference honestly.

Far worse that we couldn't get rid of ANY of the expensive bums. We knew it's gonna be difficult but still disappointing.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
My headcanon is that the club wants him to stay because he generates a lot of internet income thanks to his fanboys and fangirls flooding Barca's social media, and we are broke

ajnotkeith

When his contract runs out at Barca he will end up in the Segunda. More interested in social media and golf than football these days

Messigician

Koeman's continuity depends on various factors. Including these, the club have asked him to integrate Riqui Puig and try to salvage Samuel Umtiti.

? @sport

We move

vegitot

When his contract runs out at Barca he will end up in the Segunda. More interested in social media and golf than football these days

2 more years of Mavericky's content on social media with his following cults talk about his hidden potential.

Pretty solid tactic imo.

BBZ8800

Koeman's continuity depends on various factors. Including these, the club have asked him to integrate Riqui Puig and try to salvage Samuel Umtiti.

? @sport

We move

Laporta is dead for me if he asked for Puig to be integrated.

2 clowns

Riki is at least a fun, Instagram clown for lonely 13 year olds.

Home of Barca Fans