Mavericky Puig

delancey

Two winner last night! Frankfurt and Puig!

I mean, if Xavi doesn?t play him more often during Pedri?s injury hiatus, one should have no doubts about where Puig stands at the end of the season. In fact, Xavi may very well use players from La Masia over Puig. That would be the final nail in the coffin. 😅

Kul_z

Unbelievable, soon you could see only his feet sticking out of the ass of the vets. Just look at the last ig post about busi's 675 games for barca

OVI9323

Our future president! He's ready to stop time like dr Strange
Riqui Puig: "I think that the biggest problem in football right now is time wasting. There has to be change, maybe they can stop the time when the ball is out of play."

Messigician

Elite mentality

Riqui Puig: "Barcelona is my city. Barcelona is my club. My friends and family are here. I want to rretire here. People already expect you to be a starter at Bar?a when you're 20 years old."

Catta

Elite mentality

Riqui Puig: "Barcelona is my city. Barcelona is my club. My friends and family are here. I want to rretire here. People already expect you to be a starter at Bar?a when you're 20 years old."

Shit mentality. The problem is he is 23, and we have a guy on his position who is a starter at 19.

Puig will retire when his contract runs out next season, his only goal is the fame of being a Barca player. He won't have that fame if he goes to a smaller club.

Home of Barca Fans