Mavericky Puig

Andresito

Staff member
Just watched match against Atlanta, tonight was Reus' debut came on around hour mark and completely bossed it with Puig. LA Galaxy's more exciting to watch than Barca now which is crazy.

It's also ridiculous how good Puig is becoming, I know his best touches won't be in the highlights which I'll post after a smoke break but I have to wonder are Fatporta, Deco, or anyone of significance at Barca even paying attention. The volume of his ability to get involved and affect play has both quantity and quality increasing. This is a player you build a team around and someone Yamal is desperately in need of to progress and build a career with.
You gotta check what's in those smokes mate.

Iniesta Ultra

Another masterclass tonight 2a/1g. Galaxy went down 0-2 in first half then score 4 in second. Puig, Reus, and Pec are doing the best tiki taka I've seen in awhile from anywhere. The commentator said this had to have been best match in MLS this season so far and I agree. First time Cerrillo's really impressed me too not just his golazo but his passing. I've rarely watched Dortmund but I wonder if Reus played similar there or if he's always been this good. His pre-assist to Jovelic even surprised Puig to give the assist since his blind no look semi-long cut back from end line had so many bodies between them.

I haven't enjoyed a club match this much since Iniesta still played for Barca, six or seven years is it. What's crazy is Puig still has a higher ceiling to achieve.

MontenegrinCuler

Yeah Reus was always good, kinda out of the spotlight cuz at Dortmund. Pretty underrated. Had he left Dortmund for a bigger club he'd make wonders elsewhere, but he was a loyal man.

vegitot

Reus was like a dead man for many years. Boss MLS immediately.

Joke league.

Then you have user like Iniesta Ultra think someone like Puig can play for Barca :lol:

Iniesta Ultra

Yeah Reus was always good, kinda out of the spotlight cuz at Dortmund. Pretty underrated. Had he left Dortmund for a bigger club he'd make wonders elsewhere, but he was a loyal man.

It's sad that most top clubs and coaches are afraid to build a team around creative intelligence which will always surpass physical dominance and conservative possession. Let's be real here the best club in the world City is mostly a bore to watch.

I grew up watching Jordan, Magic, Bird, and Miller who were all about creative intelligence with albeit inferior teammates who performed up and complimented the aforementioned. Basketball's been a bore to watch after that era.

ajnotkeith

Another masterclass tonight 2a/1g. Galaxy went down 0-2 in first half then score 4 in second. Puig, Reus, and Pec are doing the best tiki taka I've seen in awhile from anywhere. The commentator said this had to have been best match in MLS this season so far and I agree. First time Cerrillo's really impressed me too not just his golazo but his passing. I've rarely watched Dortmund but I wonder if Reus played similar there or if he's always been this good. His pre-assist to Jovelic even surprised Puig to give the assist since his blind no look semi-long cut back from end line had so many bodies between them.

I haven't enjoyed a club match this much since Iniesta still played for Barca, six or seven years is it. What's crazy is Puig still has a higher ceiling to achieve.
The sky is the limit, when you play in the MLS, that is a joke league compared to LaLiga.

Home of Barca Fans