Maxwell

DaniAlves

Should have made that pass to Zlatan but otherwise I think he had a good game, created things and made good passes.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Should have made that pass to Zlatan but otherwise I think he had a good game, created things and made good passes.

I really thought he had a great match tonight, tbh...A bargain basement signing who has played exemplary in Abidal's absence - often times providing a bit more too

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
I really thought he had a great match tonight, tbh...A bargain basement signing who has played exemplary in Abidal's absence - often times providing a bit more too

He did, but all that got overshadowed and swept away by not passing to Ibra which just denied us a decisive goal. That alone took his performance into the negatives b/c it was absolute key.

barca96

good game..
i wonder why pep took him off for abidal.
at least wait until the 80th minute or something..

Galning

In the first half it looked like he was slightly injured. He grabbed to the back of his right leg a couple of times.

DaniAlves

He played very well with Messi a couple of times during the match, and one of them resulted in the first goal. :) I hope we will see him start some games next season even though Abidal is recovered.

Ken_rosseneri

Two quality left backs..you don't see that nowadays in any team. Abidal and Maxwell..Maxwell has fitted in well..however, sometimes he loses concentration

barca96

he suffered a thigh hamstring tear.
like rivaldo said, the timing could not be better!
although we do have a bad news as the team has/had to travel by train...damn mourinho!

Home of Barca Fans