Maxwell

iced1776

Two quality left backs..you don't see that nowadays in any team. Abidal and Maxwell..Maxwell has fitted in well..however, sometimes he loses concentration

Just as Abidal did so often before this season, kinda weird. Hopefully Maxwell gets over it soon, because he's been great otherwise.

Co0ter

I don't think most people realize how great Maxwell has been for us this season. He came from Inter to Barca, a new home/lifestyle and totally different style of futebol. He played good right off the begining but made a few mistakes and people got on his back. But after the begining of the season, especially once Abidal got injured, he stepped up and has been absolutely amazing imo. He's been great defensively and a totally deadly, viable option for the attack on the left. I really think people haven't paid attention to how much a threat he's been there and how many good plays he's been apart of. And lets not forget his work rate either, that guy FLIES back when the other team counters. He truely gives 100 percent every game and I'm glad we got him. He's actually my first choice next season to start over Abidal. Thanks Maxi :maxwell:

maxan10

SirTugAlot
Aye anyone with a similar name to me gets a thumbs up. He has been fantastic, definitely better than the other inter acquisition.

Merv

Maxwell injury confirmed

www.fcbarcelona.cat

Tests carried out on Monday morning confirmed that Brazilian defender Maxwell will be out for three weeks with a torn muscle in his right leg.

Horrible news.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
horrible for him yes but not to big of a deal sense we have one match left and he has all summer to heal..

Gosh i just cant get over what a good signing he has been just amazing
perfect player for us, Now abidal gotta stand up on the weekend aaaah icant wait for the match

Merv

I'd still rather have Maxwell in than Abidal. I suppose you are right though, Maxwell wouldn't play anyway due to suspension. Maxi deserved to finish the season. He's been a surprisingly wonderful addition. :D

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Ah piiiiiiiiiiiiss. He won't get a cap for this weekend then when we are hopefully celebrating. BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He had a great season. Slow start, then adapted and fit in nicely for Abidal given his status at the club. I'm happy I always supported him.

And as I said in the first post in this thread: absolutely no Mourinho player ......

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
buy of the season, was our max.

crackin' LB who doesn't mind being a squad player. good in attack, decent enough in defence. great stuff.

get well soon!

beef-supreme

He wouldn't have gone to the WC anyway, he should get some nice rest over the summer. Congrats to him for putting in incredible effort this season, great job! What a replacement for Sylvinho!

Home of Barca Fans