Maxwell

maxan10

SirTugAlot
Sylvinho followed his veteran wingback Salgado in the pl, both had good games and Salgado in particular had really bad games, up against Bale was the worst performance I've seen, truly pathetic. Maxwell has had a really good season, will he have the same run of games next season though is to be determined.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
2010-05-15_ENTRENO_25.JPG

O hai!

DaniAlves

Ok this one has been dead fo a while. If Abidal is injury free this season, do you think we will see this guy at all? Personally I hope so.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Ok this one has been dead fo a while. If Abidal is injury free this season, do you think we will see this guy at all? Personally I hope so.

Well, with Abidal in normal conditions.... Maxwell have is place safe in the banc of substitutions... however, he's a great player...

lenuam

I think Maxwell is going to play a fair amount of matches next season, regardless of Abidal's constitution. Especially against weaker oppositions, he offers more offensive quality than Abidal does.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Like I predicted Maxwell played in first 11 and did quite alright. Then he dropped, which is understandable considering the low level of fitness the team has atm.

W

wuzu

Maxwell always looked good when going forward but when it comes to defence.....meh

Home of Barca Fans