Maxwell

Co0ter

I remember so many people bashing Maxwell in the begining of last season and even saying he still wasn't good enough during the summer. This amuses me =D

Messi__10

What if Maxwell becomes a rebel and puts a transfer request if the club forces Zlatan out?

Remember how grateful Ibra had been to Maxi in the first leg when he scored our goal? True friendship there

Maxwell came here before ibra, and I think that the ibra-transfer was a rumor back then, but later on it became reality while maxwell was already in barca so I don't think that he would do such things, he also seems to get along with adriano aswell... He will stay here, I really like him he seems a nice guy and also a hard worker

MoFroBo

Well they are from same nation ;) Just I guess it is not easy to get along with Dani though he is Brazilian too. At least considering by Dani's character on the field, you must not joke with him :D

SeloBarca

I remember so many people bashing Maxwell in the begining of last season and even saying he still wasn't good enough during the summer. This amuses me =D

It does, so many coat turners when it comes to Maxwell. I myself have always like max, and think his attacking skills is even better then Abidals.

Home of Barca Fans