Maxwell

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Iniesta I guess holds the record for being the most under-rated player for shit-loads amounts of time... Now he got bored of his achievements and made few amendments for it by scoring those crucial goals in CL semi and WC final :D

Trequartista

The good
Iniesta I guess holds the record for being the most under-rated player for shit-loads amounts of time... Now he got bored of his achievements and made few amendments for it by scoring those crucial goals in CL semi and WC final :D

Iniesta used to be underrated but now he isnt,Villa used to be underrated but he isnt now,our underrated players:Maxwell,Keita,Busquetes,I guess Adriano will join the party.

SeloBarca

Iniesta kinda gets in the shadow of Xavi. In any other club he would have been a super-star. Hes probably the 3rd best player we have though after messi and xavi, maybe Villa now aswell.

Anyway, Grattis på födelsedagen Max

Barcafan 2304

Iniesta is brilliant but i agree, the marvellous Xavi does tend to take the accolades away from him.....though that is expected cos Xavi is just simply sensational

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I don't know how this relates to Maxy, but Iniesta is nowhere near Xavi because Xavi is more consistent and more efficient, Iniesta is more flashy and scored goals in important matches, but overall Xavi owns him in almost every aspect of the game... Iniesta is ace though, and he complements Xavi perfectly, so having both of them on the field is just a blessing...

MoFroBo

You are very biased man :) Messi wasn't very efficient on WC, this is very strong factor to not put him on spot 1, imo I would put Xavi higher. And you underrate Sneijder a lot in this list and wth is CR doing there? :D Didier had better season, despite his kinda flop CL performances.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Mino raiola said , Maxwell may move to Milan before transfer window ends . Italian Press.

Is it a joke or revenge or what ? Totall bullshit , Pep loves Maxwell and there is no chance Maxwell is going anywhere , unless there is a huge deal which isn`t possible !

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Maxwell is an useful player. Don't like him as LB but still we can use him and are thin as it is so no way in hell are we going to sell.

Galning

It could be true, Maxwell is Ibra's best friend.
They've played together at Ajax, Inter & Barça. Maxwell follows him practically everywhere. I don't think we'll want to sell him though.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Maxwell is staying... he hasn't got the confidence he needs from any of the managers he has worked with that were suggested by his agent, except at Barcelona!!

Home of Barca Fans