Maxwell

Pepe Silvia

He was nervy and it showed. He only came out to play when he had to. He was hiding the rest of the time. I'm a huge Maxwell supporter but the guy was shaking for 90 minutes.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
He looked really nervous early on, very poor for the first 15mins. After that he seemed to relax and play quite well, but then 2nd half he was poor again. We'll need him to improve.

Jedy

Everytime Maxwell is on top on the left flank he makes his alibipass back to his mate. I really hate it to watch that again and again. Why isn't he attacking that flexible like the right flank for example alves or adriano?

A

Alzeheri94

[video]http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/video/430681/Exclusive---Maxwell[/video]

Interview with Maxwell about his team mates, the Brazilian national team etc.

X

xaviniesta

Everytime Maxwell is on top on the left flank he makes his alibipass back to his mate. I really hate it to watch that again and again. Why isn't he attacking that flexible like the right flank for example alves or adriano?

listen to the interview and you might get an answer

xsever

But offensively, he was not as good as Adriano at all. He would get all the way down to the corridor, then pass back. Every single time!

I honestly prefer Adriano, but nonetheless Maxwell wasn't that bad.

gingerless

But offensively, he was not as good as Adriano at all. He would get all the way down to the corridor, then pass back. Every single time!

I honestly prefer Adriano, but nonetheless Maxwell wasn't that bad.

yep, he's been dethroned by adriano and with abidal's absence.

he was told to not be as attacking i think with all those forwards chucked in

Home of Barca Fans