Maxwell

Aasim

Bumbleman
When Maxwell needs a contract renewal, I wonder how the negotiations are going to go down..not well..

Sergio

Sergison
He will have to wait, he doesn't have an Italian passport, I thought he would have a fake one atleast as he played for Internazionale, but apparently not, so he won't be moving until the summer atleast.

deelio

i forgot that mino was his agent, darn. He should get a different agent, because i really hope he stays. He's usually a strong, dependable player.

nickd

i think he will stay.no way pep is letting go of such a reliable backup and why in hell does our defenders want to leave the club?

B

Branflakes

He better not go, he's such a quality player and severely under rated.

F

Flavia

Yep, he was terrible. Lost balls, too many mistakes, he got on my nerves. The worst tonight for me.

Vegy

What the..?! The worst game of his career!? He was by far the most reliable defender we had on the field tonight.

V

Valon

We didn't need defenders tonight tbh appart until they scored :lol: so I'm judging him by his attacking play lost so many balls I lost count. :(

Vegy

I doubt Abidal or Adriano would have played better tonight and all of our players had a difficult night at the offence. He made some brilliant clearences and the only time I was mad at him was when he left Pique alone with 3 players in the left side of the Barcelona's goal.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
WHAT THE HELL!? Worst game!? If any he was the best defender yesterday!!
Regarding his attack, I think blame has to be shared between him and partners on his side of the wing too

Home of Barca Fans