Maxwell

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Looked confident when he came on today. I really don't understand why many cules write him off so easily, I actually would take him over Adriano at LB. Some used to argue that he is a defensive liability but to be honest, Adriano hasn't been solid back there either, and I definitely prefer Maxwell in attack than Adriano.

His chemistry with Messi and Iniesta is really underrated IMO...

abual3bed1

he can be good for the team this season .. I guess he'll do even better with the 3-4-3 thing if Pep puts him more as left winger .. I saw him playing there with Inter and Ajax and he was a beast. also not bad as a LB ..

zanela

Looked confident when he came on today. I really don't understand why many cules write him off so easily, I actually would take him over Adriano at LB. Some used to argue that he is a defensive liability but to be honest, Adriano hasn't been solid back there either, and I definitely prefer Maxwell in attack than Adriano.

His chemistry with Messi and Iniesta is really underrated IMO...

There wasn't much to do when he came on. It would actually suck if he looked nothing but confident when we 're winning by an insane margin at home. :lol:
Those who don't rate him are right in their assessment. He IS a defensive liabilty. In this match alone, he got turned over while in possession leading to a counter. Only Abidal has pace to recover and adriano is stronger with a better workrate in him. So such instances don't cost us nearly as much as when Maxwell is on the pitch. Anything postive that he brings to the attack is cancelled out by his incompetence at the back. In fact, its more a deficit with him.

Home of Barca Fans