Maxwell

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
We've negotiated for him before, apparently. And Milan are not in a position where they can turn down all offers regardless of what they are.

They are also not needy like Wenger/Arsenal and would listen if Thiago Silva said he wanted to leave. He'd be expensive but we could get him if we wanted him enough.

Ash1899

We've negotiated for him before, apparently. And Milan are not in a position where they can turn down all offers regardless of what they are.

They are also not needy like Wenger/Arsenal and would listen if Thiago Silva said he wanted to leave. He'd be expensive but we could get him if we wanted him enough.

When have you negotiated for him? As far as I know the club has made it pretty clear that we dont want to sell him.

And we can easily turn down offers if we want to. Our debt is manageable at the moment and we have absolutely no need to sell players. Unlike Barcelona come with some crazy offer like 60m+ they wont even get as far as the negotiating table....

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Did Galliani and/or Silva's agent not mention that the clubs talked in the summer of 2010 and earlier this year?

Your debt is manageable through sensible management. Such as selling a player when a great offer comes in. Which is what I said in the first place.

Not that I think we will sign Thiago Silva, for the record.

Ash1899

Did Galliani and/or Silva's agent not mention that the clubs talked in the summer of 2010 and earlier this year?

Your debt is manageable through sensible management. Such as selling a player when a great offer comes in. Which is what I said in the first place.

Not that I think we will sign Thiago Silva, for the record.

Silva said that Barcelona merely enquired about him, nothing more. And Galliani straightforward denied any negotiations or even even an enquiry

Our debts are manageable in the sense that yours are. In fact, last I checked you guys have deeper financial problems than us. Does that mean that you guys are gonna sell your players if a sensible offer comes in? No.

When we sold Kaka, we sold him to clear our debts. Galliani has already stated that Milan would no longer be selling their stars and that we are building a team...

rmpcsl

I think we would sold him if a proposal arrived but it seems no one wants him personally I would try to involve him (and Hleb) in a future transfer.

Klein

I think we would sold him if a proposal arrived but it seems no one wants him personally I would try to involve him (and Hleb) in a future transfer.

Goal.com are claiming AC Milan are interested in a loan deal for Maxwell.

dalitis8

Banned
Think we are seeing his chances of first team action diminish all the time

If a team like Barca have space for team action for a player of Maxwell's quality (or lack thereof) then there is something wrong with the world.

But we at least should get something for him from AC Milan, but with their stinginess, that seems unlikely, better loan him to some Villarreal or something.

dalitis8

Banned

I have heard that Bate Borissov are interested in Hleb, not sure he is good enough for them though.

nickd

we cant sell any of the remaining defenders this season.
next season we can promote montoya and sell maxwell

Home of Barca Fans