Mehdi Benatia

R

Ryu Hayabusa

It's still the same news from noon.

Never mind me. There actually has been an update. True. Deal is close to be finished. Although there are some odd sentences and words such as "allegedly" or "Is he the defender Bayern want to sign?". At the same time they say the deal is almost fixed. Pretty weird.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Will be a good buy for Bayern. Would slot in perfectly in the central of the 3 man defence.

If the fee really is 30m in a market where Luiz goes for 60, Mathieu goes for 20, and we bid 40+ for Marquinhos, it's a freaking bargain for Bayern.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
How did Bayern pull this off, in a mere two days? Reschke only left Munich on Friday, I believe? How did they, a late comer manage to kick everyone else out of the race with this kind of ridiculously low fee, in this kind of lightening fast speed.

This Bayernblitzkrieg is amazing. This deserves a Harvard MBA case study.

Richard.H

If it's true, then WOW. How the hell? Is Zubi really that idiot of a negotiator? Weren't there reports that his asking price was in the 50 mill range?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If it's true, then WOW. How the hell? Is Zubi really that idiot of a negotiator? Weren't there reports that his asking price was in the 50 mill range?

I must say, when it comes to efficiency and meticulosity, the Spanish and the Catalans are no match to the Germans.

In terms of scouting, Porto probably has/had the best scouts in the world. BVB closely follows. Where are we?

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I must say, when it comes to efficiency and meticulosity, the Spanish and the Catalans are no match to the Germans.

In terms of scouting, Porto probably has/had the best scouts in the world. BVB closely follows. Where are we?

Our youth academy has great scouts. That has to count for something, right?

shogunruax

found this on twitter

German newspaper SPORT1 have apologised regarding the Benatia to Bayern link and confirmed it was wrong news.

F

Flavia

I don't think Barça tried to sign Benatia. They might have asked about him, but that's about it. If that even happened. They were trying to get Marquinhos.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

found this on twitter

German newspaper SPORT1 have apologised regarding the Benatia to Bayern link and confirmed it was wrong news.

Well, it'S still among the top-news on their website which is equally true for Bild.

Home of Barca Fans