Mehdi Benatia

F

Flavia

A massive fail by the board, IMHO...Left footed & injured Vermaelen compared to Benatia?...Cannot wait for this board to disappear

Yep. For Verm+Bravo+Douglas fees they could had gotten Benatia. They seem to have preferred quantity over quality. Or Lucho didn't want him. Or even Amador bernabeu opposed his arrival. The strange thing is roma selling him so cheap.

Zebulun

A massive fail by the board, IMHO...Left footed & injured Vermaelen compared to Benatia?...Cannot wait for this board to disappear

What the actual FUCK! 26 +4 Mil? Injured crock vermaelen.... I hope people will stop making excuses for this incompetent board saying he cost 60 mil. I agree with rafa hernandez on twitter, FUCK YOU ZUBI!

F

Flavia

What the actual FUCK! 26 +4 Mil? Injured crock vermaelen.... I hope people will stop making excuses for this incompetent board saying he cost 60 mil. I agree with rafa hernandez on twitter, FUCK YOU ZUBI!
Can't blame only him. Barto and Lucho too. And probably more people.

S7_MUFC

How much is vermaelen on? I'm guessing around 6 million euros so, the difference between total cost for both is even lower

Tomchin

Same here. End 2015 I'll get my membership-card (if all goes well), can't wait until the elections of June 2016 to vote Zubi and co out.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I was against the transfer because of the silly amount of money that was being quoted, but you're telling me the Board and Lucho could have gotten have for 30million euros?!!!

hmbafcbnhfsdnjfvfdkjgomwfvfe

ari-gold-anger-throws-phone-against-wall-entourage.gif

throwingmac.gif

6a0120a95a88d5970b01a73de20dce970d-800wi

zzVp3FH.gif

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

Agreement reached between roma and bayern. 26 € plus 4 € in bonusses. Salary 4 € a year. So for a extra 15 mill we could have had benatia instead of vermaelen.. wow

sources?

Cause I don't wanna switch from "pissed off" to "full joy" just like that only to be let down again.

I

instinct

The question is wether Barcelona could have got Benatia for the same price as Bayern does or not.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The question is wether Barcelona could have got Benatia for the same price as Bayern does or not.

The question is whether they actually tried to get him. I reckon they decided to go all after Marquinhos and when it failed, they set aside the funds for Cuadrado thus ending up with signing Vermaelen.

Was never any news or anything about us sounding Roma out for a transfer.

Home of Barca Fans