Mehdi Benatia

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I have a feeling...... that we better have a plan B.

With Barcelona, Bayern, Man Utd and Chelsea also interested, Man City are at this moment favorites to sign Roma centre back Benatia [equipe]

xavi_the_Boss

With Barcelona, Bayern, Man Utd and Chelsea also interested, Man City are at this moment favorites to sign Roma centre back Benatia [equipe]

Plan B?
Their are enough Cbs out there.Surely they have more Targets then only Luiz and Benatia.

Djab

I have a rather different feeling that we won't get anyone.

And the word "plan" and the letter "B" don't exist in Zubi's dictionary.

Co0ter

I don't see how Man City can be linked with anyone at all. Didn't they just get fined 50 million for not following Fifa Fair Play? They should be having to balance the books, not spend more outrageous money on all the talent.

ammarfcb

ze special one
I don't see how Man City can be linked with anyone at all. Didn't they just get fined 50 million for not following Fifa Fair Play? They should be having to balance the books, not spend more outrageous money on all the talent.

platini already got his 'fine' money. they good to go now.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma

>based platini
>Qatari ownership

Crixus

I saw this on twitter
@RafaelH117

Confirmed to me that Barcelona is in talks with Moroccan centre back Benatia, Luis Enrique asked for his signing, favours him over Luiz.
I want to believe this is true even if it's not true .

Home of Barca Fans