Mehdi Benatia

footyfan

Calma, calma
I saw this on twitter
@RafaelH117

Confirmed to me that Barcelona is in talks with Moroccan centre back Benatia, Luis Enrique asked for his signing, favours him over Luiz.
I want to believe this is true even if it's not true .

That's called religion, eh?

F

Frejsgodes

I saw this on twitter
@RafaelH117

Confirmed to me that Barcelona is in talks with Moroccan centre back Benatia, Luis Enrique asked for his signing, favours him over Luiz.

Please be true.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
I saw this on twitter
@RafaelH117

Just bullshit to put Enrique in a good spot. This board didn't listen to Pep or Tata when they requested their preferred transfers. Why would they do so now?

Alarcón

Just bullshit to put Enrique in a good spot. This board didn't listen to Pep or Tata when they requested their preferred transfers. Why would they do so now?

Because Benatia might actually be a reasonable signing as opposed to the players that Tata requested

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Because this board or more importantly, Bartomeu desperately need to do well next season in order to survive. Apparently Enrique demanded to be in charge of the sporting project for him to sign which he might get, we'll see I guess.......

F

Frejsgodes

Eh, Tata foolishly thought Bartra and Puyol was enough. We paid the price!

Now that Enrique is doing something many of us agree with. i.e. bringing in a world class CB, we shouldn't complain!

It did. I really think the proof is in front of them this time. It would be beyond stupid to ignore the obvious.

"beyond stupid" describes our board perfectly.

But we've made a good start to the transfer window so far by signing Ter Stegen, so hopefully it continues.

Last edited:

Galning

Eh, Tata foolishly thought Bartra and Puyol was enough. We paid the price!

Implying it was Tata's decision. If you thought we'd sign another player after splashing insane cash on Neymar you were wrong. I called it even before the Neymar transfer and it happened. Rosell spent all of our money on Neymar.

Home of Barca Fans