Mehdi Benatia

khaled_a_d

It did. I really think the proof is in front of them this time. It would be beyond stupid to ignore the obvious.

They will get a CB ,no way they won't.but are they gonna get the right one?
Also our problems now is more than a CB ,our midfield is losing its creativity and strength with Xavi clear declining ,Alves no more good enough for RB tbh ,our offense might still need additions
So are they gonna get players for that positions? I honestly don't trust our board to do the right transfers .come on they want a RW to be our new RB

Paganinisrvnge

Implying it was Tata's decision. If you thought we'd sign another player after splashing insane cash on Neymar you were wrong. I called it even before the Neymar transfer and it happened. Rosell spent all of our money on Neymar.

I agree completely. Even with the fact that Neymar has shown incredible potential; I still think it was a bad decision to spend so much on him just because it cost us dearly. All the money went to Neymar and once again the glaring issue of a CB was ignored. For that, we have won no major trophies. We would've won La Liga a few weeks ago if we had signed another CB that could have stepped up alongside Bartra in Pique's absence.

ammarfcb

ze special one
Why is religion a factor?

cause there's a direct correlation between trophies won and number of muslims in the team for us in the last 5 or so years.
eric-abidal-yaya-toure-2009-9-28-14-18-40.jpg

i'm not saying its a casual link...but are you willing to take the risk?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He plays for the Moroccan National Team right? Would he have to go to the African Cup of Nations next winter? If we do sign Benatia, we should play Bartra often so that he's ready to play while Benatia is gone.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
It's promising that Enrique seems to be firm about wanting Benatia and that we've been linked with him, but I still feel that it's a bit too hopeful..

Benatia himself is closer to staying at Roma than anything else. And if he were to go, we're battling heavy interest from both City and Bayern. I guess City might have to fall out after the FFP trouble and all but I feel that they aren't the ones to worry about.

Benatia has voiced a lot of praise for Bayern (who also need a CB of his profile) while we have a penchant for signing goofy Brazilians (cue Luiz). Probability and logic dictates that this is how it will fall into place, but I hope I'm wrong.

Ursegor

World Champion
Why would he join Bayern in Bundesliga? He's too young to retire from competitive sports.

More likely that he joins City because Zubi is dilly-dallying around and can't make up his mind whether to go for Luiz or Lucho's wish Benatia.

Luiz -> Bayern
Benatia -> City
Barca -> Fabian Schär :zubi:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Why would he join Bayern in Bundesliga? He's too young to retire from competitive sports.

More likely that he joins City because Zubi is dilly-dallying around and can't make up his mind whether to go for Luiz or Lucho's wish Benatia.

Luiz -> Bayern
Benatia -> City

Barca -> Pique gets injured during world cup, Pique recovers before season starts, Pique new signing. :zubi:

Djab

Nike is Roma's sponsor from next season. That gives me a glimmer of hope......

It's not important who is the team's sponsor. Which company is his sponsor.

Our latest transfers:

Neymar --> Nike
Song --> Nike & Systeme Tchakap :lol:

Cule4life

The Culest
It's not important who is the team's sponsor. Which company is his sponsor.

Our latest transfers:

Neymar --> Nike
Song --> Nike & Systeme Tchakap :lol:

I know but still Nike might be motivated to transfer a player between two of their clubs and convert him to Nike.

Does anybody know Benatia's sponsor.

Home of Barca Fans