Memphis Depay

JamDav1982

Decent example of complete flop at Utd who excelled elsewhere would be Forlan.

But i guess something will be found to say that is different also.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Bad comparison. Salah and KDB got barely 10 games at Chelsea to show if they had it or not...because the manager loved his veterans.

Depay got 50 games for United and showed he is bang average for a team with top ambitions.

Manu to that time was pure crap, even di maria failed. Depay isnt a top class player but he is good and will definitely improve us.

Laplacian

Manu to that time was pure crap, even di maria failed. Depay isnt a top class player but he is good and will definitely improve us.

Di Maria didn't fail though. He was excellent when he came in, bagged in an insane amount of assists, and was a creative force for a decent part of the first half of the season. Unfortunately, he and his wife quite simply did not enjoy life in Northern England and were desperate to move to a city (aka France) more suitable to their tastes. He forced his way out because he hated the environment, not because he struggled to play for the team.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Di Maria didn't fail though. He was excellent when he came in, bagged in an insane amount of assists, and was a creative force for a decent part of the first half of the season. Unfortunately, he and his wife quite simply did not enjoy life in Northern England and were desperate to move to a city (aka France) more suitable to their tastes. He forced his way out because he hated the environment, not because he struggled to play for the team.

really? I didnt remember it good enough anymore but i was sure that he had flopped

Devils

E8x2oaFWEAQWD3B

God is great!

Home of Barca Fans