Memphis Depay

Birdy

Part of me understands why there is no space for him and the best decision is to let him go

But part of me also regrets seeing him gone. He came here at the worst moment in Barca recent history, played really well, and on relatively low wages.

ajnotkeith

Unironically could have done with him coming on.

If there's one thing Depay knows it's how to bang goals against relegation and mid-table teams. His tricks work very well against them, he almost always scores a goal any time he is playing an inferior quality team.

Horatio

You're welcome
Part of me understands why there is no space for him and the best decision is to let him go

But part of me also regrets seeing him gone. He came here at the worst moment in Barca recent history, played really well, and on relatively low wages.

your heart is in the right place.

Bobo32

Unironically could have done with him coming on.

If there's one thing Depay knows it's how to bang goals against relegation and mid-table teams. His tricks work very well against them, he almost always scores a goal any time he is playing an inferior quality team.

8 out of 38 games he played last season were against inferior quality teams?

ajnotkeith

8 out of 38 games he played last season were against inferior quality teams?

Subtracting the pens he won himself is a little uncharitable considering they are perfect examples of what I said.

His party tricks caused defenders to make bad tackles in the box often and that's how he won like 4 penalties.

Home of Barca Fans