Memphis Depay

Co0ter

He's a good player, but like I've said before, really disappointed with his pace. A major reason why he can't beat his man in England.

Falcao

He needs to simplify his game a bit and he needs to stop getting into a running battle with the referee. Just concentrate on the basics and he'll find his form and consistency. I'm not worried it's just experience, this season is going to be up and down for him. It's good that we also have Young who has done well for Van Gaal on the left.

Icarium

Lifestealer
PSV. Duh... Serioulsy though it takes time to adjust to the style sometimes. Especially for players like depay. He will be a good player.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
This guy is cool

Fair play to him for celebrating too, the non celebration is a load of nonsense

Love his slow style and the way he carries himself, good confidence

Jair Ventura

His debut season has been extremely underwhelming, which is a bit of a surprise for me as I thought he was certain to make an impact early. Seems to have the mentality to take his man on whenever he has the ball at his feet but doesn't have the skill to execute. Also doesn't track back or run too much. All in all, he has a long way to go before living up to his potential.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
It's been like a month and a half Lol and he's scored some wondergoals, how can you even say that

It's pretty obvious he's going to be very good.

Jair Ventura

It's been like a month and a half Lol and he's scored some wondergoals, how can you even say that

It's pretty obvious he's going to be very good.

I don't know how his scoring a couple of nice goals against Brugge and PSV contradicts my statements. He's scored 1 league goal and has been poor in his all around play, which is why he was pulled off after the half today. He can't consistently beat quality FB's and he constantly losses possession through misplaced passes or failed dribbles.

It isn't obvious he's going to be very good at all.

Last edited:

oggydude

I agree he has been quite frustrating actually, he is lucky Martial has taken a lot of the spotlight of him, because he was expected to improve our lacklustre attack when in reality he is barely an improvement on Young in the league. In Europe he has been quite good bar the Wolfsburg game where he was average.

Home of Barca Fans