Mesut Ozil

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Why take one when you can have both? Götze - Özil in whatever formation should be class. Titles would depend on the manager though and perhaps on finding a good striker.

Anyway, my point was that Özil can take games by the scruff of the neck, as he does for his NT, but I don't think the current Arsenal set up suits him ideally (up front). Also his style of play is more elegant/less "visible" anyway, so you don't really notice his contribution until you look at the stats.

Cule4life

The Culest
Why take one when you can have both? Götze - Özil in whatever formation should be class. Titles would depend on the manager though and perhaps on finding a good striker.

Anyway, my point was that Özil can take games by the scruff of the neck, but I don't think the current Arsenal set up suits him ideally (up front).

Both can't be the main man. Like Ronaldo and Messi can't be in the same team. One would have to sacrifice his game a little

GoobiePls

S♥NE
Both can't be the main man. Like Ronaldo and Messi can't be in the same team. One would have to sacrifice his game a little

That's speculation. I think Ronaldo and Messi in the same team would work just fine. The space they would create for each other would be immense

Cule4life

The Culest
That's speculation. I think Ronaldo and Messi in the same team would work just fine. The space they would create for each other would be immense

If simply having the best players in each position was enough then La Decima would not be still be a fantasy

B

BrianSwan

Would be interesting to see who'd score more with a trio of Suarez,Messi and Ronaldo up front.. Interesting and fucking awesome.

suckabov

Lemon curry?

They work out fine together, linked up well in the games they played. If there will be any rivalry, it will be between Gotze and Draxler - both star youngsters, both egos of some sort and both want to be #10.

Would be interesting to see who'd score more with a trio of Suarez,Messi and Ronaldo up front.. Interesting and fucking awesome.
As if you didn't know the answer.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

http://www.welt.de/sport/fussball/i...adrid-und-Ronaldo-weinen-Oezil-hinterher.html

Use google translate if you want to know all the details. But to sum things up, it was indeed Perez who wanted to sell Özil, not Ancelotti who has actually declared that Özil was the missing piece of the puzzle for this team to fullfill its potential in the 4-3-3 formation, since Isco can't do what Özil does offensively and Di Maria, who currently plays in the CAM position is too limited for the job, but apparently still fits better than Isco.
Oh and Real was caught lying blatantly in the process. ^^

Last edited:

Maria

Use google translate if you want to know all the details. But to sum things up, it was indeed Perez who wanted to sell Özil, not Ancelotti who has actually declared that Özil was the missing piece of the puzzle for this team to fullfill its potential in the 4-3-3 formation, since Isco can't do what Özil does offensively and Di Maria, who currently plays in the CAM position is too limited for the job, but apparently still fits better than Isco.
Oh and Real was caught lying blatantly in the process. ^^

Are the german newspapers as bad as the spanish ones? Because in the meantime that recording for Gulf News was made public and Ancelotti, when asked if he misses Ozil, actually said:
"No, because that would mean that we made an error when we let him leave. We decided, well I decided, to keep Di Maria, even if he is not a player as talented as Ozil."

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

Are the german newspapers as bad as the spanish ones? Because in the meantime that recording for Gulf News was made public and Ancelotti, when asked if he misses Ozil, actually said:
"No, because that would mean that we made an error when we let him leave. We decided, well I decided, to keep Di Maria, even if he is not a player as talented as Ozil."

Welt is a serious newspaper. That exact quote was included in the above article.

Home of Barca Fans