Mesut Ozil

B

beautifulgame

Villa deserves to be dealt with by the FA, that is clear as day. A slap in the face is a physical assault--even if it is reactionary--should be punished. Also, I don't think Mesut stepped on anyone, he came from the bench area after the benches cleared.

Sorry La Furia. :( I hope you can forgive me.

E

estranged

Yes, I hope Villa gets a nice hefty ban for that. Barca is not team for hot headed macho men idiots, that's for Real Madrid. Hope he gets banned and learns his lesson rather than him doing something stupid in a big game and potentially costing us points.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Villa deserves to be dealt with by the FA, that is clear as day. A slap in the face is a physical assault--even if it is reactionary--should be punished. Also, I don't think Mesut stepped on anyone, he came from the bench area after the benches cleared.

Sorry La Furia. :( I hope you can forgive me.

B

beautifulgame

I am not sure about hefty, a two or three match ban might suffice for a slap in the face but it is only justifiable IF Marcelo, Pepe and Ramos get something for their death "tackles."

Last edited:

Xavi_78

If I am god and I could merge different nights together I would have mentioned the chants that happened at the Bernabeu in that list. I tried, but with three night in between, my powers were limited.

Some person you are. But, I suggest you check this link out: http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/10-2-Daniel-Alves?p=638276&viewfull=1#post638276

Okay, seems I overreacted, and we are fine, And I you ask Gio, he might tell you tht I am actually I quiet nice Lady ;)

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I can't believe what I'm reading, Barca fans calling for their own player to get a hefty ban? WTF?!

Madrid forum that way>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

M

mitkoa7x

Yes, I hope Villa gets a nice hefty ban for that. Barca is not team for hot headed macho men idiots, that's for Real Madrid. Hope he gets banned and learns his lesson rather than him doing something stupid in a big game and potentially costing us points.

Are u friggin serious?

B

beautifulgame

I can't believe what I'm reading, Barca fans calling for their own player to get a hefty ban? WTF?!

Madrid forum that way>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Actually, your statement here is more in line with the old fascista reputation of Merda than anything I've said.

Let me clarify, what Villa did is ban worthy but only if consistency and fairness is provided--in that all others that committed illegal actions get the an appropriate punishment as well.

Last edited:
B

beautifulgame

What do you mean by that?

I'm not being too serious brother but what I was alluding to was that the idea of restricting critique of a state, authority or in this case a club fits a fascist ideology well.

Futhermore, dichotomizing the rival as only bad and oneself as only good is a propaganda and hegomonic tool of an authority that aims to restricting freedom of thought. An authority that most might refer to as fascista in spain or fascist.

Home of Barca Fans