Mesut Ozil

B

beautifulgame

Nolan, I was only thinking of what your desires when I said Villa might deserve a two match ban.

I mean, if Villa gets banned for a couple games then Alexis can have an starting spot without too much pressure to show what he can do. Right? Amirite?

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Nolan, I was only thinking of what your desires when I said Villa might deserve a two match ban.

I mean, if Villa gets banned for a couple games then Alexis can have an starting spot without too much pressure to show what he can do. Right? Amirite?

There you go, now you are talking!

XaviFCB

imo we should take the people who said villa should be banned out back and shoot them in the head

get the list someone

E

estranged

imo we should take the people who said villa should be banned out back and shoot them in the head

And that is why you are an idiot, sorry to say. Point is its better for Villa to learn his lesson than him repeat his actions in the future in the middle of a very important game in which being a man down could cost us dearly, is it that difficult to comprehend? :rolleyes:
I'm sure pep will set him straight anyway.

Barcafan 2304

And that is why you are an idiot, sorry to say. Point is its better for Villa to learn his lesson than him repeat his actions in the future in the middle of a very important game in which being a man down could cost us dearly, is it that difficult to comprehend? :rolleyes:
I'm sure pep will set him straight anyway.

Agreed with knobs on.

XaviFCB

22297-bigthumbnail.jpg

Home of Barca Fans