Mesut Ozil

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I actually pity Ozil... Poor guy he's too good for his birth country, so he opted for the country where he grew up. I don't see much wrong there.

He's deemed poor for his favorite club, because of stupid reasons btw, and so he had to sign for their arch rivals.
I wonder how he feels whenever he sees Cesc in Blaugrana

And then he has to endure taunts for those two acts!!
I'm pretty sure Villa only said "You thought you could play for this Barcelona!? :troll:" on that day. poor guy

matth_22

matth_22
I actually pity Ozil... Poor guy he's too good for his birth country, so he opted for the country where he grew up. I don't see much wrong there.

He's deemed poor for his favorite club, because of stupid reasons btw, and so he had to sign for their arch rivals.
I wonder how he feels whenever he sees Cesc in Blaugrana

And then he has to endure taunts for those two acts!!
I'm pretty sure Villa only said "You thought you could play for this Barcelona!? :troll:" on that day. poor guy

Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't Ozil say he grew up as a Barcelona fan.

M

mitkoa7x

Because our staff decided he's not fit coz he's not Catalan!!

We dont need 60' Ozil, altho I admit he could have turned into another player if he had signed for us. I admire his abilities but I think we're better off without him.

M

mitkoa7x

If we had bought him we would have to buy another player to come in the remaining 30 mins of the game :troll:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
If we had bought him we would have to buy another player to come in the remaining 30 mins of the game :troll:
You didn't really get my joke

Anyway, I don't know man. Apart from fitness levels it also has to do with the way you pressure. Every body says Pep revolutionised the way of applying the high pressure. So may be he wouldn't really be exhausted as much?

M

mitkoa7x

You didn't really get my joke

Anyway, I don't know man. Apart from fitness levels it also has to do with the way you pressure. Every body says Pep revolutionised the way of applying the high pressure. So may be he wouldn't really be exhausted as much?

Ozil doesnt get fatigued quickly cuz he covers a lot of ground, he does it cuz the lack of oxygen from all the choking.

Home of Barca Fans