Mesut Ozil

mixer

Ozil (Real Madrid): "Do I identify with Xavi and Iniesta? Yes, they're very intelligent and their ball possession is incredible." [el pais]

Ozil is just sold.

M

mitkoa7x

Mou's players are so out of line... there will be some savage beatings in the dressing room during pre-season

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I actually pity Ozil... Poor guy he's too good for his birth country, so he opted for the country where he grew up. I don't see much wrong there.

He's deemed poor for his favorite club, because of stupid reasons btw, and so he had to sign for their arch rivals.
I wonder how he feels whenever he sees Cesc in Blaugrana

And then he has to endure taunts for those two acts!!
I'm pretty sure Villa only said "You thought you could play for this Barcelona!? :troll:" on that day. poor guy
Mesut is only third generation Turkish and was born in Germany.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Proud of his heritage. You ever see the goal he scored against Turkey and his face afterwards?

Ozil is a toad. Great skill on the ball yet nowhere near the level of the best of the world. Thus no reason to be bragging.
This guy always says he will slaughter the opponents, win every title and every tournament.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Worst player on the pitch today. I hate it when he just sits on the ground frustrated and complains to the ref after fair tackles.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
You weren't talking about your players, like Alexis right?

Although I agree, today his assist earns him a decent performance but over all crap.

Home of Barca Fans