Mesut Ozil

mixer

tumblr_m4zzxlKMr51qi9sh1o1_500.gif

is he spitting on his hands and then wipes it in the face?

M

mitkoa7x

Isnt he muslim? If so shouldnt he be praying with his forehead touching the ground, facing east aka kissing the turf #skysports

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Isnt he muslim? If so shouldnt he be praying with his forehead touching the ground, facing east aka kissing the turf #skysports

No, Sajda is only one way of praying to God (it is not kissing the turf really it is putting your forehead, the highest/most important part of your body, to the ground in front of God) Putting your hands together, casting your eyes down or high to the sky and speaking to God is another form, it is also very common to put your hands, that are used to symbolically connect you to God, to your face after the prayer.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
No, Sajda is only one way of praying to God (it is not kissing the turf really it is putting your forehead, the highest/most important part of your body, to the ground in front of God) Putting your hands together, casting your eyes down or high to the sky and speaking to God is another form, it is also very common to put your hands, that are used to symbolically connect you to God, to your face after the prayer.
I haven't heard of this from the sunnah,I think it is just a cultural thing.

M

mitkoa7x

I was mocking skysports' ignorant commentators actually ;)

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I was mocking skysports' ignorant commentators actually ;)

I knew what you meant. Meta has made a couple of posts before regarding similar comments. For the readers here, what Ozil doing there is called Du'a, it is "wishing" "hoping" "asking" from god. When you kneel on the knees and forehead (nose must also touch the ground) it is praying but it is to thank god.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
I knew what you meant. Meta has made a couple of posts before regarding similar comments. For the readers here, what Ozil doing there is called Du'a, it is "wishing" "hoping" "asking" from god. When you kneel on the knees and forehead (nose must also touch the ground) it is praying but it is to thank god.

I explained better than this guy :troll:

Muslims pray such

what?no spitting... O_O

M

mitkoa7x

:beer2:

M

mitkoa7x

He's praying Germany get eliminated before they get to play against Spain and Xaviniesta.

El Gato

Villarato!
392435_10150955334404178_1740759713_n.jpg

He damn sure is fighting for the reputation of being the ugliest player in the history. And album of these kinds of photos would surely be a work of art.

Home of Barca Fans