Mesut Ozil

E

estranged

:lol: :lol:

Yea that through ball to Ronaldo on the 2nd goal was just clinical opportunism. Had so little time to spot and make the pass yet executed it perfectly, and people keep lauding Ronaldo for the goal

El Gato

Villarato!
Either way, he made a pass when he was required to do so. That's why Jose kept him on the field and the guy delivered.

SEvolution

527743_10151197580949663_623242815_n.jpg

Greetings from the german national team. How do you like my new look?

I like iPhone5 better than your haircut although i hate that fruit company. First Ramos no him, gone are the days of Guti and Long hair white devils!

PearLBLacK

Banned
Ozil is celebrating his twenty-fourth birthday today. The midfielder is in his third season as a Real Madrid player and has recently surpassed 50 appearances with the white club. The German continues to demonstrate his vision of the game on every match day and his importance in the attacking football of Mourinho´s team. During his career with Real Madrid he has won a League, a Copa del Rey and a Spanish Super Cup.

Özil was born in 1988 in Gelsenkirchen (Germany) and soon shone in the Bundesliga in the lineup of Schalke 04. After proving his quality in the Werder Bremen and in the 2010 World Cup, he arrived in Real Madrid to become one of the favourite players of the supporters. He started as a Real Madrid player on August 29, 2010 in a Mallorca 0-0 Real Madrid.

In each of the two previous seasons he has surpassed 50 matches played and has shown that he can also see the goal of the opposition by notching up 17 goals as a Real Madrid player. In spite of his youth, he has been a force to be reckoned with for years in the German national team.
:)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Never thought Ozil would turn out such a great signing for Madrid. I guess Mou really is squeezing the best out of his players.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Good player tbh, even better for Germany too because of all the movement from their wingers & Klose, which means he's able to get into finishing positions too

M

mitkoa7x

I cant unsee the white statue in front of him, it looks like....on the other hand, when you are Ozil, it is always wrong to ask that question...

A turd behind a white turd, does this count as inception? Turdception

Home of Barca Fans