Mesut Ozil

Garrus

In a shameful incident, Ozil exchanges shirts with a celta vigo player and them throws it away.

Hala Madrid!

mj-laughing.gif

PearLBLacK

Banned
How clever of you not to show the last bit. Show the whole video before you throw such claims.

Full video:

Watch the final 30 seconds and you'll see who he was throwing it to.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Don't try to make it look good just because he threw it to the ball boys, that makes it less shocking but in the end it was a huge dick move...

Gohan

Super Saiyan
With Isco's signing and Real's new concept of having more Spain players I think there might be a possibility here.

Think of it yourself where would Isco play, right midfielder? Highly unlikely.. He plays LM for Malaga and could be a #10.. Somehow if he gets into the starting eleven. We could strike and sign Ozil!!

Meitux

Whats the point of signing him?Hes an attacking midfielder,we have Iniesta and Fabregas to play those roles.He really would be unneeded

Meitux

What if Fabregas gets sold??
If isnt a right way in thinking in football and generally in life for me.What will happen will happen,but the facts are that now that Thiago has left theres limited chances of him leaving.Even thought i dont believe that hes the one that should take the central midfield spot,clearly works better as attacking midfielder.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans