Mesut Ozil

footyfan

Calma, calma
What's happened to him this season? Such an elegant player to watch yet so inconsistent and chokes in a lot of big games. If only Mourinho gave him more freedom in the big games...

M

mitkoa7x

What's happened to him this season? Such an elegant player to watch yet so inconsistent and chokes in a lot of big games. If only Mourinho gave him more freedom in the big games...

If only madrid stopped using the wings so much :pep:

footyfan

Calma, calma
He is amazing on the wings. Should always play there vs us. Even when he starts off as CAM, it's when he's on the wing that he causes us so many problems.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I was going to say that he was horrible... losing the ball several times and proceeding to throw CR-esque tantrums

footyfan

Calma, calma
I was going to say that he was horrible... losing the ball several times and proceeding to throw CR-esque tantrums

Real Madrid are not Barcelona. They can afford to lose the ball on the wings as long as the player supplies them with great crosses or passes.

hellsangel1

He's a great player and he always seems to be able to provide crucial assists against us it seems. He's the only creative midfielder on their team who can create for others. Even more so than Ronaldo I feared Ozil going into this match because more than any other Madrid player that, he is the one capable of making others around him better.

It's a shame about the Madrid influence on his behaviour though, he dives and throws way too many tantrums for my liking but then again do does their almost entire team.

Meitux

Why didn't we buy him for the €7 million when he was offered to us ??

He was a Barca fan growing up and wanted to join us !!!!
Because its simple.Barcelona on transfers are so stupid and they wasted so many money on useless transfers.....

Home of Barca Fans