Miralem Pjanic

Joan

Busi and Pjanic have some very similar problems. I feel Pjanic's are bigger and easier to exploit.

On the other hand, Busi is the better player of the two.

Messi983

Can't be more exploited than Busi has been for years.

For me Pjanic is a better passer and doing better under pressure. And it looks like defending and running is not something a DM is required to do in our system these days so doesn't matter if he also doesn't have legs anymore.

Last edited:

Zidane82

Can't be more exploited than Busi has been for years.

For me Pjanic is a better passer and doing better under pressure. And it looks like defending and running is not something a DM is required to do in our system these days so doesn't matter if he also doesn't have legs anymore.

Good .. then Busquets will be fine for a couple more years then

gregorrin10

Better for him to leave at this point. Xavi is worse than Koeman. At least he was straight forward with Pjanić but Xavi talked about how he's convinced him and he'll stay but is now affraid to use him because he knows he'd bench his amigo if given a fair chance.

For sure. I'd rather have Frenkie there when Busquets is not anyway.

JamDav1982

In reality he is getting caught on ball time and again leading to chances while his passing % is about lowest ever has been.

Resistant to pressure?

Try again.

M3ls

In reality he is getting caught on ball time and again leading to chances while his passing % is about lowest ever has been.

Resistant to pressure?

Try again.

Yes, he is one of the most pressure-resistant players in the world. Only a complete idiot would deny it.

See who's in the top three in progressive passing among defensive midfielders.

JamDav1982

Nah he isnt.

Only wants ball in situations he cant get caught on it.

Loses ball in dangerous areas time and again as did yesterday and gives it away to much when pressured.

Cliche from 10 years ago not applicable now.

Catta

Busi showed his pres resistance against Liverpool and Bayern. Targeted in both games, because the opponent knew he is the weakest link.

Home of Barca Fans