Miralem Pjanic

Birdy

Fab Romano reporting that Pjanic is tempted and deal could be completed soon...

Remark: If Pjanic goes, the club would have managed to get rid of all the wages and players they wanted to, bar 3 only: The legends-leeches and the Dutch flop

FinBarcelonafan

🚨🚨| FC Barcelona will receive a transfer fee of around ?3M for Miralem Pjanić.
@Santi_J_FM [🎖️]

This would be insane. We would actually receive money for him?! And not to mention losing his wages..
Gosh

One can dream!

CatalinR10

����| FC Barcelona will receive a transfer fee of around ?3M for Miralem Pjanić.
@Santi_J_FM [��️]

This would be insane. We would actually receive money for him?! And not to mention losing his wages..
Gosh

One can dream!

big if true.

malvolio

Tbf, as much I don't like Pjanic, don't think we would have moved mountains this season with Bernardo anyway. World class fullbacks are a bigger priority. And this is a transition season, so we'll discover what works along the way.

FinBarcelonafan

Pjanic is seriously considering leaving Bar?a. The interest from Sharjah FC is real but his environment insists he has other offers on the table. [ser] #fcblive

Pjanic could fly to The UAE on Tuesday to negotiate a potential three year deal with Sharjah FC. [@FabrizioRomano] #fcblive

FinBarcelonafan

Tbf, as much I don't like Pjanic, don't think we would have moved mountains this season with Bernardo anyway. World class fullbacks are a bigger priority. And this is a transition season, so we'll discover what works along the way.

Yah, we are close to being a top team but like you said fullbacks and Busi is our downfall and maybe that one great midfielder.

malvolio

Yah, we are close to being a top team but like you said fullbacks and Busi is our downfall and maybe that one great midfielder.

I don't mind replacing Busi, but market is scarce with viable options. We won't look for the usual destroyer at DM. We need a guy with brains also. Rodri is nothing special when compared with prime Busi, but he would ensure a good transition.

xXKonan

Likely going to end up splashing the cash on Zubimendi next summer when Busi departs.

No idea what's going to happen with Fullbacks though.

Home of Barca Fans