Miralem Pjanic

TheStig

He should leave. I think Xavi really wanted him to stay as DM backup when he tought that FDJ will leave (and Nico) but now that he's staying someone from upstairs is saying that he should at least try FDJ in that position or even Xavi got his head out of his but and realize that IT IS POSSIBLE TO PLAY WITH A DIFFERENT DM THAN THAT CORPSE.

Messi983

He should leave. I think Xavi really wanted him to stay as DM backup when he tought that FDJ will leave (and Nico) but now that he's staying someone from upstairs is saying that he should at least try FDJ in that position or even Xavi got his head out of his but and realize that IT IS POSSIBLE TO PLAY WITH A DIFFERENT DM THAN THAT CORPSE.

No, Xavi believes it's not possible to play with a different DM so that corpse will play 90 minutes in every game.

Messigician

Al-Nassr President: "I woke up and got 324 messages on my phone. I swear to God, we have nothing to do with Barcelona... And we have nothing to do with Pjanic's negotiations. Our team is complete. Stop beleive made uo stories by the Barca board "

khaled_a_d

Al Nassr president strongly denied the rumours of Pjanic.
Said they are absolutely not interested or negotiating for him

Porque

Al-Nassr President: "I woke up and got 324 messages on my phone. I swear to God, we have nothing to do with Barcelona... And we have nothing to do with Pjanic's negotiations. Our team is complete. Stop beleive made up stories by Messigician "

Shieeet, even Al-Nassr know about your rep.

Home of Barca Fans