MLS

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Marco Di Vaio set to announce tomorrow that he is leaving Bologna. It's very likely he will be joining Ferrari and Corradi in Montreal soon. :D

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Beckham, always a media magnet, was asked by a Montreal media member how it felt to come to a hockey town and try to convert fans to soccer. Beckham answered, “I think we’re the hockey town at the moment.”

Ouch.

After some laughter, from Beckham and the media, here’s what Beckham followed with: “Sorry, I don’t want to offend anyone, but… Yeah, it’s great. It’s exciting in L.A. at the moment, with the Kings. They’re playing so well and doing so well, and it’s exciting. Obviously, I know Montreal is a big hockey town as well. I don’t want to say too much more. But it’s exciting to come here as a soccer player

:cry:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
The amount of tail Di Vaio will be getting in Montreal is going to be quantity over quality over quantity over quality over quantity over quality...

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
3 Toronto FC players arrested for public intoxication after starting a bar fight in Texas. One tried to run from the cops. :lol:

That team is legendary.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Aron Winter surely messed up this job alright. However worst start in MLS history sounds just in line with the failure of sport franchises of Toronto. Four loser clubs with irrational high earnings. Still love this city.

I want Hugo Sanchez to coach TFC.

iced1776

Aron Winter surely messed up this job alright. However worst start in MLS history sounds just in line with the failure of sport franchises of Toronto. Four loser clubs with irrational high earnings. Still love this city.

I want Hugo Sanchez to coach TFC.

Implementing an "academy up" system only works if you have a strong first team to build upon... trying to do so when your first team is in shambles? I feel bad for Winter, he did the best with what his perpetually inept front office forced him to play.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
295358_10151058834745979_978997571_n.jpg

Home of Barca Fans