MLS

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
Bahahahaha....

I'd personally buy him a house on the platue so I can prove meta one hundred percent right, a hill-person cesc is indeed.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I was kidding bout the Cesc to Montreal thing though. I don't want him sullying up my city.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Have no fear, the Impact seems to be mostly trying to court French and Italian players as future DPs, as a way to attract the fans (not to mention the club's mafia connections)

Cesc should go to Real Salt Lake.

Blue Demon

The injuries that L.A. have defensively worry me. They lost Toronto last night in the CONCACAF CL. See how they do against D.C. next.

As a side note, hats off to Toronto's fans. It was quarter full and quiet in the Home Depot center last night compared to the pandemonium in Toronto during the first leg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
LA hasn't lost at home this season and they lose to TFC. Why did they have to embarrass themselves in front of their fans? Should have laid down in Toronto. :attachment:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
The injuries that L.A. have defensively worry me. They lost Toronto last night in the CONCACAF CL. See how they do against D.C. next.

As a side note, hats off to Toronto's fans. It was quarter full and quiet in the Home Depot center last night compared to the pandemonium in Toronto during the first leg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to BMO field and I thought it was going to be dead, but that stadium is actually nuts.

TFC will face Santos Laguna and will make sure they the Mexican team withdraw from the competition for a year or two after the shattering experience at the hands of Winter's boys.

Last edited:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I went to BMO field and I thought it was going to be dead, but that stadium is actually nuts.

The good fans in MLS are awesome. The northwest teams are absolutely nuts from what I hear. The problem is wasters like DC, New England and to an extent NY.

Blue Demon

TFC will face Santos Laguna and will make sure they the Mexican team withdraw from the competition for a year or two after the shattering experience at the hands of Winter's boys.

Santos are a tough norteño team since narcos shot up their stadium during a game. So a trip up north is nothing to them. If they don't do the job then Pumas or Monterrey will close the deal.

The good fans in MLS are awesome. The northwest teams are absolutely nuts from what I hear. The problem is wasters like DC, New England and to an extent NY.

Seattle's fans I admire. They're crazy. I even heard one time that there are more fans at Sounders games than the Mariners. That's pretty awesome (I'm not much of a baseball fan anyway).

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I want to support the growth of MLS, I really do. It'll never be world class, but there's no reason it can't be on par with say, the Mexican league or mid range Euro leagues.

But those refs are a fucking disgrace. All you guys whining about how refs are mean to Barca should watch the last two Impact games to see how a really terrible ref decision can singlehandedly turn a game around.

Blue Demon

Rafa is awesome. New York is in second after KC in the East.

Daannnggg. LA is last place in the West. Damn Real Salt Lake is in first. Not liking it.

Kerrybai

Some teams have great support, Seattle, Portland timbers, Toronto etc. Any predictions for top scorer this season? keane has been great at LA and likewise Henry at NY.

P

PhilS

I want to support the growth of MLS, I really do. It'll never be world class, but there's no reason it can't be on par with say, the Mexican league or mid range Euro leagues.QUOTE]

The Mexican league is pretty good, quite a bit above MLS. This sport is so important in Mexico that few of their players move overseas. MLS has a sprinkling of decent to good players, and then most of every squad is the level you would expect for how much they are getting paid. You can't pay starters $40,000 per year and expect them to play at the mid-range Euro league level.

Home of Barca Fans