MLS

Blue Demon

Donovan in Mexico? Didn't he once piss on the field at the Azteca? :lol:

Yeah he did. Though I think he pissed in Guadalajara, on the pitch of las Chivas, so it's all right with America fans. :lol:

Yeah, looking forward to it also. I think the season starts on March 3rd or 7th.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
The MLS has shit football, nice goals. What makes it aesthetically appalling is that for all the money the US has, they simply can't be fucked with giving a poor mexican 5 dollars and hour to remove the NFL markings and putting on the football markings.

They take the easy way out, and just paint over, which makes it fucking confusing to watch, I don't know how the players can see, let alone the poor ref who ends up with a seizure by the end of the match.

And they wonder why FIFA didn't give it to them, LOL!

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
The MLS has shit football, nice goals. What makes it aesthetically appalling is that for all the money the US has, they simply can't be fucked with giving a poor mexican 5 dollars and hour to remove the NFL markings and putting on the football markings.

They take the easy way out, and just paint over, which makes it fucking confusing to watch, I don't know how the players can see, let alone the poor ref who ends up with a seizure by the end of the match.

Wait, what are you talking about?

Most teams have their own "soccer" specific stadiums at this point.

Blue Demon

Yeah, there are a few that still use college football or NFL stadiums. It is a sore to the eyes to the point I have to change it if it is not a good match. It reminds me of some stadiums that share between baseball and NFL teams, like the Raiders I believe, it gives the game an odd feeling.

Still I wish they'd change their league play and correspond to the rest of the world. This stoppage for the NFL I think hurts players especially U.S. chances to cross over to other leagues in Europe I think. I heard a debate on some podcast on this subject that they would break on the latter season of the NFL and then resume after the superbowl; they likend it as extended xmas break. It may work, sounds reasonable, but I doubt it will ever go though.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I wish La Furia would man up and send him a video. I bet La Furia can find answers with this guy.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I am going to try to learn French in sudbury, but if it is anything like the french in montreal, I am going to ditch it.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
i might start following TFC this year ... every year I say that I will but I never do. maybe this year will be different.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I am going to try to learn French in sudbury, but if it is anything like the french in montreal, I am going to ditch it.

Franco-Ontarians have a pretty funny accent themselves, which mean you should totally learn it. Fuck that fancy Euro shit, sounding like a 18th century peasant ftw.

Anyway this will probably be a long season for Montreal, zero creativity in the midfield. Not surprised Vancouver comfortably beat us, hopefully it's a good learning experience though.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
Franco-Ontarians have a pretty funny accent themselves, which mean you should totally learn it. Fuck that fancy Euro shit, sounding like a 18th century peasant ftw.

Anyway this will probably be a long season for Montreal, zero creativity in the midfield. Not surprised Vancouver comfortably beat us, hopefully it's a good learning experience though.

Montreal should buy Cesc.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Bahahahaha....

I'd personally buy him a house on the platue so I can prove meta one hundred percent right, a hill-person cesc is indeed.

Home of Barca Fans